Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

So I dunno about you guys but Abraham Washington has me curious. I wonder what hes up to. he said some things during his breif appearances on the show that got my attention. he talk to Mark henry once havent seen him in a bit and after wrestlemania he told Epico and Primo that it wasent right that the tag champions didnt get a match at wrestlemania soo Im wondering whats gonna happen. Is he recruiting superstars to form some type of group? I dont even have a clue but hes got my attention

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
AW is s**t on the mic. He's a terrible manager...they need to let him go. I'd even take Vickie over him...

Interesting Smoker

kevin3485
AW is s**t on the mic. He's a terrible manager...they need to let him go. I'd even take Vickie over him...

Wow Kev he hasn't even been really given a chance.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485

...He was on TV back in ECW. He's been given plenty of chances. He's just not good.

Interesting Smoker

kevin3485
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485

...He was on TV back in ECW. He's been given plenty of chances. He's just not good.

I meant as a manager.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485

I meant as a manager.

He wasn't a wrestler in ECW. He was a "talk show host." And he can't talk. Being a good manager means you have to be able to talk well, because you're trying to put over your talent. Like I said, he's terrible on the mic. The guys he'll "represent" will be much better at talking than he will be. He's one of the many guys who only has his job because of the asses he kisses, not because of his talent. He's a waste of roster space....get rid of him.

Interesting Smoker

kevin3485
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485

I meant as a manager.

The guys he'll "represent" will be much better at talking than he will be.

Primo & Epico can cut better promos than him?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485

I meant as a manager.

The guy's that bad...so even with "creative" writing terrible scripts to have memorized a minute before the promo is filmed, yes.

Interesting Smoker

kevin3485
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485
Straight Edge Saint
kevin3485

I meant as a manager.

The guy's that bad...so even with "creative" writing terrible scripts to have memorized a minute before the promo is filmed, yes.

That's bad when Epico can cut a better promo than you and I dont even think he's ever had mic time.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485

He was only terrible because he was trying to be funny on ECW but hes got me right now Im interested to see where hes going with this

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blazein3D
kevin3485

He was only terrible because he was trying to be funny on ECW but hes got me right now Im interested to see where hes going with this

He's running the same gimmick in FCW as well, and it's just as bad. Worse because FCW has guys who can actually talk...

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
kevin3485

I'll take Brother Love over that guy.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Washington is an embarrasment... He bored me to death back in ECW, and he bores me to death now. I honestly have little to no interest in whatever they're trying to mold him into.

I'm with Kevin. Fire this guy, he's had plenty of chances. No one would miss him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff