Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Id defimitely take the attitude era over this era anytime...

I really didnt have any complaints about anything during the attitude era at all

everything was entertaining explosive and fun

not much i can say on it but i miss it

it needs to come back Idc if people thing the PG era can be saved or work because wwe managment obvoisly doesent know how to make it work -_- screw this E for everyone era I hate it

We need more Anti-Heros

How many good faces does wwe currently have? - one CM Punk
Randy sucks as a Face John cena has overstayed his welcome as a face.

Actually its too many darn Heels now that I think of it.. No really Good faces at all except for Punk

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The PG era has its merit in that the wrestling has gotten better in this era than it ever was in the AE.

As for bringing it back...No. It's in the past, like ECW and the Monday Night Wars. Both attempts to recreate both failed miserably, and I don't see them doing any better with an attempt at rebuilding the AE. In fact, they should look forward to the future. Build the company around Punk. Put guys around him that he can work with, either heel or face, so that the company actually has structure. They'll never do that though because the WWE management and creative are too busy jerking each other off and telling each other how great they are to realize that they're doing a terrible job (and their ratings and buy rates show it).

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
The PG era has its merit in that the wrestling has gotten better in this era than it ever was in the AE.

As for bringing it back...No. It's in the past, like ECW and the Monday Night Wars. Both attempts to recreate both failed miserably, and I don't see them doing any better with an attempt at rebuilding the AE. In fact, they should look forward to the future. Build the company around Punk. Put guys around him that he can work with, either heel or face, so that the company actually has structure. They'll never do that though because the WWE management and creative are too busy jerking each other off and telling each other how great they are to realize that they're doing a terrible job (and their ratings and buy rates show it).

But The WWE has never been this desperate this is the most contraversal era yet if you cant bring back those eras a new era needs to come maybe the CMPunk era. I dont mind that either but i agree WWE management is way too arrogant to just let Punk Take over.. I love WWE I will continue watching it. Its becuase I love it I want things to happen to the company for the better. I hate to see talnet going to waste becuase of an ego in the management department

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blazein3D
kevin3485

But The WWE has never been this desperate this is the most contraversal era yet if you cant bring back those eras a new era needs to come maybe the CMPunk era. I dont mind that either but i agree WWE management is way too arrogant to just let Punk Take over.. I love WWE I will continue watching it. Its becuase I love it I want things to happen to the company for the better. I hate to see talnet going to waste becuase of an ego in the management department

You're right...they aren't going to give Punk the reigns. That's obvious from tonight. Yeah, he won...but he was on the undercard. He's the company champion, and the Divas' match was higher on the card than him... That would have never happened with Austin or Hogan. The belt is the biggest prize in the wrestling world...and yet, it's not even good enough to be the main event? Something is seriously wrong with the company, and it is ego. And it's because Punk does not appease the egos of the people in charge that he'll be a featured guy, but they'll always want Cena over him...

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blazein3D
kevin3485

You're right...they aren't going to give Punk the reigns. That's obvious from tonight. Yeah, he won...but he was on the undercard. He's the company champion, and the Divas' match was higher on the card than him... That would have never happened with Austin or Hogan. The belt is the biggest prize in the wrestling world...and yet, it's not even good enough to be the main event? Something is seriously wrong with the company, and it is ego. And it's because Punk does not appease the egos of the people in charge that he'll be a featured guy, but they'll always want Cena over him...

Now this might be nothing but Im thinking all these wins that Punk has had at ppvs is just a scheme to get back at Punks as well. I wouldnt be surpised if WWE management was sitting back laughing at Punk saying "Whose the Phony Now" . Remember when he attacked Cena for his Underdog gimmick they doing the same thing to Punk. Making him look like a weak version of Cena... he loses battles against his ppv opponet during the RAW shows and like 7 days before the ppv he looks good. This might be nothing but Im not gonna throw this idea out I think WWE management really has it in for Punk.. And back to My Face Rants.. The WWE Currently is Lacking good Faces. Christian needs to become a face again or something, Shemous I dunno feels more like n outsider than face to me.. but its just too many darn heels

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blazein3D
kevin3485
Blazein3D
kevin3485

Now this might be nothing but Im thinking all these wins that Punk has had at ppvs is just a scheme to get back at Punks as well. I wouldnt be surpised if WWE management was sitting back laughing at Punk saying "Whose the Phony Now" . Remember when he attacked Cena for his Underdog gimmick they doing the same thing to Punk. Making him look like a weak version of Cena... he loses battles against his ppv opponet during the RAW shows and like 7 days before the ppv he looks good. This might be nothing but Im not gonna throw this idea out I think WWE management really has it in for Punk.. And back to My Face Rants.. The WWE Currently is Lacking good Faces. Christian needs to become a face again or something, Shemous I dunno feels more like n outsider than face to me.. but its just too many darn heels

I don't know about that...I see this more as a "trial run"...and by that, I mean that regardless of how much merch he sells or how much he draws, the WWE is going to say that he's not good enough and give guys like Sheamus or Brodus Clay or one of the other terrible monster guys the top face spot. They've got guys like Ambrose in FCW, a guy that's been touted, by the WWE, as the guy who is going to change wrestling...and they still haven't put him on one of the main shows...Do the WWE know what they're doing? Hell no.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blazein3D
kevin3485
Blazein3D
kevin3485

I don't know about that...I see this more as a "trial run"...and by that, I mean that regardless of how much merch he sells or how much he draws, the WWE is going to say that he's not good enough and give guys like Sheamus or Brodus Clay or one of the other terrible monster guys the top face spot. They've got guys like Ambrose in FCW, a guy that's been touted, by the WWE, as the guy who is going to change wrestling...and they still haven't put him on one of the main shows...Do the WWE know what they're doing? Hell no.

Hmm Imma check this guy out I trust your opinions so Imma assume this guy is living to the hype you are giving him.. and I wonder if that 5 million dollar contract was for something else. I kninda think WWE got something up their sleeve. I mean The Rock coming back was a surpise at first i didnt expect it.. So im thinking someone else we have forgotten about is coming back for WM29

Blazein3D
kevin3485
Blazein3D
kevin3485
Blazein3D
kevin3485

Hmm Imma check this guy out I trust your opinions so Imma assume this guy is living to the hype you are giving him.. and I wonder if that 5 million dollar contract was for something else. I kninda think WWE got something up their sleeve. I mean The Rock coming back was a surpise at first i didnt expect it.. So im thinking someone else we have forgotten about is coming back for WM29

Trust me, he is. Guys like Ambrose are the future of the industry.

Familiar Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Attitude Era was awesome and cool! PG era is mediocre. But I like both.

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The "attitude era" had some pretty terrible gimmicks and story lines, just like today.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ardell Cotrell
The "attitude era" had some pretty terrible gimmicks and story lines, just like today.

Meat, for example...

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
kevin3485
Ardell Cotrell

Meat, for example...

Or the Hanging of The Bossman.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Ardell Cotrell

Being a Bad a** wasent a terrible gimmick and no one really remembers the terrible gimmicks because the attitude era is just that damn good

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Ardell Cotrell

Being a Bad a** wasent a terrible gimmick and no one really remembers the terrible gimmicks because the attitude era is just that damn good

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blazein3D
Ardell Cotrell

People remember the terrible gimmicks...they were just more bearable than now because there were plenty of guys who didn't absolutely suck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff