Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ive listened since episode 1 and i absolutely love it. you can tell right away colt cabana has a real passion for wrestling and i love how he brings attention to other indie stars who share his passion.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I do. And if you don't, you are a, as the Iron Shiek would say, "A no good ********". Art of Wrestling is best podcast.

I actually anticipate the day Colt interviews guys like Cena or Kane or Big Show

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't really listen to wrestling podcasts, but I've heard several clips from Colt's on TVTrax. He's by far the best.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
kevin3485
I don't really listen to wrestling podcasts, but I've heard several clips from Colt's on TVTrax. He's by far the best.

YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IT! IT'S FREE!! FREE FOR YOU AND ME!! Besides, his interview with Kevin Steen, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Bryan Danielson and Zack Ryder are awesome

Plus as we speak, his interview with....Lita being uploaded onto my iTunes

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
IndystarX
kevin3485

YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IT! IT'S FREE!! FREE FOR YOU AND ME!! Besides, his interview with Kevin Steen, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Bryan Danielson and Zack Ryder are awesome

Plus as we speak, his interview with....Lita being uploaded onto my iTunes

I listened to a lot of his interview with Petey Williams and it was hilarious. Especially the Scott Steiner stuff.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If I had the time, I'd listen. As it is, I can hardly keep up with one podcast.
By far the best.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Lita one is good but I only listen to it 1/2 way. She has been talking about her starting career in Mexico. Basically she went to Mexico and asked random people where the wrestling is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff