Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Not only was that totally crazy, but I was wondering if anybody had heard/seen anything online about how his injury was?

I noticed that they didn't say anything on Friday night Smackdown when it happened, but I figured that the medical peeps were still working on figuring out what was wrong with the guy.

And XD since I'm pretty sure I'm not the ONLY Ambrose fan out there, maybe somebody has heard something yet? Or didn't they release any news about it? Asking because it seems you WWE forum friends o' mine seem to know a lot more sites then I do about wrestlers and everything. So smile If you know anything please clue me in! smile

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
Anybody around? ninja

Green Sentai

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2014-12-05/dean-ambrose-injury-update-following-bray-wyatt-attack-26881224

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
Which was the same as I'd heard, but thank you 4laugh now I know that nobody else knows more then I do anyway ^^; Maybe they'll have something come Monday night for us fans.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
He was on Fox news yesterday. Plus, I'm sure you've already saw Raw last night. I'm thinking.. the reason that all went down is because WWE is making excuses for him not having matches on television lately. Y'know.. Vicious attacks that's gonna keep a lunatic down--Which never does! That seems to be happening a lot. Whenever there is a pay-per-view coming up, they make sure not to give Dean any matches. It sucks.. because he's the main reason I watch WWE.

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
The Lunatic Fringe
He was on Fox news yesterday. Plus, I'm sure you've already saw Raw last night. I'm thinking.. the reason that all went down is because WWE is making excuses for him not having matches on television lately. Y'know.. Vicious attacks that's gonna keep a lunatic down--Which never does! That seems to be happening a lot. Whenever there is a pay-per-view coming up, they make sure not to give Dean any matches. It sucks.. because he's the main reason I watch WWE.

He was! Awww, and I missed it? Hate my liiiiife sometimes.
Course I saw Raw, and Dean's part was amaaaaaazing smile 'poor' Bray never saw it coming.

You know, I noticed that myself. I don't know why they do it, either, because he seems to be a very popular dude on the show. You'd think they'd keep the man alive and healthy and well. That, however, would make sense.

I hate to admit it, but that's the main reason I watch WWE as well. Three guys, actually.
Stardust
Goldust
Dean Ambrose

I LOVE Stardust XD He makes me giggle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items