• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100

Hilarious Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Well....I will say I'm glad they finally let him have his beloved Heel turn he's been wanting for a long time now... neutral
n00bian god
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
shark guts
No go away
heart heart heart
I think if it wasn't pg it would make a way better randy. I mean....You can only do so much when you can't show bleeding in a wrestling match.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kyrel The Brawler
I think if it wasn't pg it would make a way better randy. I mean....You can only do so much when you can't show bleeding in a wrestling match.

They do show blood...when it happens. They're just not allowed to blade, which means that when they're bleeding, it's because they got busted open hard way. It's actually more realistic than someone blading because they got hit in the head a couple times...(I'm looking at you, Flair)
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler

They do show blood...when it happens. They're just not allowed to blade, which means that when they're bleeding, it's because they got busted open hard way. It's actually more realistic than someone blading because they got hit in the head a couple times...(I'm looking at you, Flair)

I say it doesn't happen enough. Like when he gave miz that beatdown a couple of weeks ago. Did anyone really think that was gonna get the miz shelved for a couple of weeks?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kyrel The Brawler
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler

I say it doesn't happen enough. Like when he gave miz that beatdown a couple of weeks ago. Did anyone really think that was gonna get the miz shelved for a couple of weeks?

It was the Miz...I didn't care if it was going to put him out of action...

Hilarious Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler

Rum's got a point.... =/

Dapper Phantom

Machinations Dream
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler

Rum's got a point.... =/
....b-b-b-but I likes the miz

Steadfast Noob

2,225 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Shmandy Shmorton
n00bian god
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
that is the most random bizarre gif
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler

The Miz is exciting when given a chance.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kyrel The Brawler
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler
Rumblestiltskin
Kyrel The Brawler

The Miz is exciting when given a chance.

Not as a babyface. He was slightly more tolerable as a heel back when there weren't a plethora of other guys who do the same job better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff