Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dark Lucan
Indy EXE
Dark Lucan
Yo Vince, when the hell will us Canadian viewers be able to get the WWE App/Network on the Playstation 3? It's not there yet...

Unblock.Us. Your welcome.

I'm sorry but, what?

Unblock.Us. is a service that allows you to bypass nation-oriented region blocks to watch American-oriented Netflix, Hulu and now WWE Network for 4.99 a month.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
Rumblestiltskin
Capzaicin
I signed up forth trial and I can't get it to work on my PS3, what gives.

Have you tried this?
keeps telling me my account's not recognized.

I don't know if you've seen this yet, but someone suggested that, instead of inputting the letters with the X button...use the O button. May want to give that a shot.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Dion Necurat
I wonder if they'll bring back "The Bottom Line". I'm guessing with the pre-shows, that won't happen, but I enjoyed getting a recap on things.

I think there is a Raw/SD recap/highlight show, but I haven't really been checking out the live stream portion of the network. I did see a weekly recap show scheduled for the weekend though.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Evil Penguin Overlord
Dion Necurat
I wonder if they'll bring back "The Bottom Line". I'm guessing with the pre-shows, that won't happen, but I enjoyed getting a recap on things.

I think there is a Raw/SD recap/highlight show, but I haven't really been checking out the live stream portion of the network. I did see a weekly recap show scheduled for the weekend though.

There is a recap program for both Raw and SmackDown. Raw Backstage Pass and SmackDown Backstage Pass. I never watched The Bottom Line, but if it featured recaps of what happened, and promos based on what happened, then yes, the Backstage Pass shows are exactly like The Bottom Line.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff