Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furekatsu Anjiru
Yuigi!! Not much, you??

Specter: Yes, I do need the cert itself. I'd like to see Zoo of Gaia on it, aswell as Name, Sponserer, and Species. I'd be more than happy to give you an animal in return for certs. ^_^

Ok, I will get to work on those soon! What biomes would you like me to do? I already have in mind rainforest, polar, grassland, savannah, and mountain. Any others you want?
Furekatsu Anjiru
I like that, very much. The roleplay was very good, and I love your ideas.

I'll pick winners for the certist and roleplay manager on Monday.

Thanks. XD I think I got a bit carried away though. But that's a good sign for you! Good concept, we'll have one hell of a roleplay! XB

I'll be stalking the thread on Monday ... and probably tomorrow once I get my homework finished. XDDDD;;

Wow ... Hyper ... yet, it's so late. XS Must have been the three cans of pop and the bag of popcorn. Ha! I watched Charlie & The Chocolate Factory with my brother. I LOVED IT! WILLY WONKA (Johnny Depp) IS MY HERO! <3 XDDD;;
wolf specter
Furekatsu Anjiru
Yuigi!! Not much, you??

Specter: Yes, I do need the cert itself. I'd like to see Zoo of Gaia on it, aswell as Name, Sponserer, and Species. I'd be more than happy to give you an animal in return for certs. ^_^

Ok, I will get to work on those soon! What biomes would you like me to do? I already have in mind rainforest, polar, grassland, savannah, and mountain. Any others you want?

What about a basic forest and a marine biome? Just a suggestion, of course.
Yuigi
XP, you draw those yourself??? O_O They're pretty good.
Of course I draw them myself. xD I'd feel cheap other wise.

Rainforest, polar, grassland, savvannah, mountain, forest, and marine sound fine. But I might need cliff, a tree, and something for the petting zoo.

I LOVE Johnny Depp xD The latest remake was the only zersion on the Chocolate Factory movies that I really liked.

I might post some more tomarrow, but I'll probably be on and off, my dad is threatening to get rid of my dog xP So don't expect loads of new ones. I will post one more atleast tomarrow though.
-Bumps the thread once before scurrying off to la shower.-
egads ;-;

-is so dead-

I am so not getting that roleplay job x3

bump!
XD, Hey you never now! She can pick both of us if she wanted to. 3nodding
GAH~ I've got to go. English homework. Hopefully I'll be able to pop back on to see who got the position.

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ooo XD

so many new things since I have been gone ^^
Its coming aloge quite well and should work out nicly. I dont know what to say... eh. Ummm I cant wait for the shop to open ^^
And if there will ever be, the guild

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Submits a banner*
I hope its ok if we can submit our own... I used paint, can you tell?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/7wvvx][img]http://tinyurl.com/d6csa[/img][/url]

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cirisse
XD, Hey you never now! She can pick both of us if she wanted to. 3nodding

That would be awsome.. since we both like twins x3

-ponders- :s
XD; Yeah. I was writing mine, then you had posted yours and I saw it and was like, 'Damn. XD What are the chances.'

I thought your roleplay was really good. *Nods* I think it'd be better if we did have two Roleplaying Managers, because our schedules will probably get hectic in real life occasionally, so the other can take over.

Where is Fure anyways? She said she'd announce whom got the position on Monday, and it's now Thursday. XS
Cirisse
XD; Yeah. I was writing mine, then you had posted yours and I saw it and was like, 'Damn. XD What are the chances.'

I thought your roleplay was really good. *Nods* I think it'd be better if we did have two Roleplaying Managers, because our schedules will probably get hectic in real life occasionally, so the other can take over.

Where is Fure anyways? She said she'd announce whom got the position on Monday, and it's now Thursday. XS

I know. Oh and thankyou.

Besides. ITS A ZOO it would get hectic with all the pets if there was only one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff