Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the style?

Yeah! 0.72222222222222 72.2% [ 13 ]
Nah... 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 >

So, I spent about 4-5 hours colorign this one. It was a lot of work, but I don't know how much it paid offf.

I think I'll just stick to the simple style for now... But I was just wondering if you liked this style?
If you do (or don't I guess) you could always say how much you'd think it'd be worth, but that's optional.

I just wondered if people like it: (oh, and its a unicorn thingy, so it's supposed to look a little hairy and green, becuase it's an ocean one!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((P.S. Toushin's line art, its a template I'm using to apply for a coloring job.))

Thanks!
heart
The colouring looks awesome.
If you're doing avatar art, maybe its worth 5k+?
I dont know about these things though sweatdrop
jriXiE
The colouring looks awesome.
If you're doing avatar art, maybe its worth 5k+?
I dont know about these things though sweatdrop

Thanks so much for your help.
Have a good day!
smile

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i love the style lol

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hey you 4laugh
Aww I love this style! She's so cute blaugh I think you could get around 10k for something like this whee
Thats really nice! heart 10k + heart
Spook Show
Hey you 4laugh
Aww I love this style! She's so cute blaugh I think you could get around 10k for something like this whee

Thanks!
I'm glad it was worh the time!
Plust he lineart was great to begin with.
Aquira
Thats really nice! heart 10k + heart

Thankies!
Wow. I didn't expect this, maybe I should think about making this my new style.
Haha.
smile
Kaori_luv
i love the style lol

Hmmm... Maybe I'll try coloring a sample or two this way!
It should be fun.
I'm abotu halfway through the guy headshot, I'll see what I can do.

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
okay oh and im doing an auction propbably at the beginning of next month wanna color for me of course you'll get 50% of the profits
nto to sound mean, bu to be honest that colouring doe snot go well with taht lienart, teh liens are way too thick for cell colours, if the lines were mcuh thinner it would look better 3nodding

it is a very interetsing sort of colouring, and i do like it, dont egt me worng, its just the lineart takes away formit D":
I think it might look neat if you changed the colour of the line art to suit the colour of the body and hair. Mind you I still really like it as is 4laugh
iyami ame
nto to sound mean, bu to be honest that colouring doe snot go well with taht lienart, teh liens are way too thick for cell colours, if the lines were mcuh thinner it would look better 3nodding

it is a very interetsing sort of colouring, and i do like it, dont egt me worng, its just the lineart takes away formit D":

Don't worry, I completely understand.
I was thinking that a bit too, but then I figured that I'd just go for it anyways.
Thanks for your opinion.
Spook Show
I think it might look neat if you changed the colour of the line art to suit the colour of the body and hair. Mind you I still really like it as is 4laugh

Hm, that's a good idea, I may fool around with the lines if I can get to it.
Usually I like black lines, but this could easily look better with a softer line color...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff