Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much would you pay for this? sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and yes... im koko. xp
It'd do good in the 30k range for shots like that.

Full body art would go higher, naturally
TinyChinaDoll
It'd do good in the 30k range for shots like that.

Full body art would go higher, naturally

O.o;; wow... it'd go that high? sweatdrop

O.<;;

Tipsy Hunter

zomg koko! -stalkstalk- ninja heart heart

I don't know how much art goes for these days~ xp heart Dunno what to pay since koko desreve looooads rofl heart

Lovely art! 4laugh heart heart Elie ish crazyyy and gets loads of artsie *0*~ xd
Skyblue
zomg koko! -stalkstalk- ninja heart heart

I don't know how much art goes for these days~ xp heart Dunno what to pay since koko desreve looooads rofl heart

Lovely art! 4laugh heart heart Elie ish crazyyy and gets loads of artsie *0*~ xd

OMG SKY YOU CRAZY BUTT xd xd xd xd
deng you some hellufuh wonderful stalker *squiishyglompzzzzzzzzzu* xp heart heart

Yah... I'm testing all my buttloads of artsies on elie. xp
I got better! YAY! xd xd

deng... im nothing compared to PreciousFlame. But 2 more years...
and I'll be teh queen! xd xd xd

just kidding. jyoudan ninja

Tipsy Hunter

lil_neko

OMG SKY YOU CRAZY BUTT xd xd xd xd
deng you some hellufuh wonderful stalker *squiishyglompzzzzzzzzzu* xp heart heart

Yah... I'm testing all my buttloads of artsies on elie. xp
I got better! YAY! xd xd

deng... im nothing compared to PreciousFlame. But 2 more years...
and I'll be teh queen! xd xd xd

just kidding. jyoudan ninja

Crazy butt?!?!??! gonk scream heart heart xd xd Ish easy, I bookmarked shox's thread, joo posted, me clickie and voila <3 XDDD *tackleglomples* 4laugh heart heart

lol~ elie would be glad neeee? joo got loads better! 3nodding heart

Lol, but PF had lots of experience ne ne? <333 yesh, hail koko ze queeeen~ xd heart heart
i'd say about one sealed letter...
Skyblue

Crazy butt?!?!??! gonk scream heart heart xd xd Ish easy, I bookmarked shox's thread, joo posted, me clickie and voila <3 XDDD *tackleglomples* 4laugh heart heart

lol~ elie would be glad neeee? joo got loads better! 3nodding heart

Lol, but PF had lots of experience ne ne? <333 yesh, hail koko ze queeeen~ xd heart heart

xd xd LOL first your stalking sho... now your stalking me.

GREAT. xd xd SUPPPPAAA~ dxmn sky... its like 2:09 am right now. xp and yah... did i tell you ... im sorta hooked on prince of tennis? lol heart xd

IM LAME LIKE CHEESE! D:<

LOL... watch... DX i'll create some Ossssummmm artz0rs. and and i'll share my wealth with joo. xp xd xd xd xd

Har har har har har :B Yah mahn i r queen and you are my lit0 princess. ;O xd

we n00bz. xd

@0ver.the.rainbow + AFallenStar :: arigatou. xp

Tipsy Hunter

lil_neko

GREAT. xd xd SUPPPPAAA~ dxmn sky... its like 2:09 am right now. xp and yah... did i tell you ... im sorta hooked on prince of tennis? lol heart xd

LOL... watch... DX i'll create some Ossssummmm artz0rs. and and i'll share my wealth with joo. xp xd xd xd xd

we n00bz. xd

I've been bookmarking tons of artsie thread! blaugh heart heart rofl

It's 4am here~ cool xd xd I'm getting sleepy though~ rofl LoL~ PoT! I want the anime ;____; *watched up to 66* TT____TT <33

HO YEAH! I GET TO BE RICH! -prances- xd xd xd Go koko's art! 3nodding heart xd

Sweet, I'm a princess now~ rofl -attempts to act all elegant-like and fails- xd rofl rofl

We pwnz~ cool lol xd
Skyblue

It's 4am here~ cool xd xd I'm getting sleepy though~ rofl LoL~ PoT! I want the anime ;____; *watched up to 66* TT____TT <33

Sweet, I'm a princess now~ rofl -attempts to act all elegant-like and fails- xd rofl rofl

We pwnz~ cool lol xd

Oh god. gonk

Don't remind me of my terrible list of favorites. T__________T;; its so messy and sloppy... i dont even have the urge to organize my files and junk.

I suck. WE suck xd . j/k j/k I'm not gonna bring you down with me loveeee. domokun xp

LOL xd xd ive downloaded up to 24. xp UTORRENT BABY! xd xd
but yah... i always got to burn on a disc... so it will be "saved" xp and wont kill my conpyuta.

LOL PRINCESS SKY YOU FAIL IN LIFE! gonk domokun -steals tiara and stompsonzets-

Be my....... "servant" instead? rolleyes

Thanks fairy 3nodding

@sky :: yo sky ima bounce now. it be 2:39am right now. xd *squiishyglompzzuuuuuuuu* heart heart

You'll always be meh litto gaian princess. xd xd
thanks for the stalking and loving. whee

Tipsy Hunter

lil_neko

Oh god. gonk

Don't remind me of my terrible list of favorites. T__________T;; its so messy and sloppy... i dont even have the urge to organize my files and junk.

I suck. WE suck xd . j/k j/k I'm not gonna bring you down with me loveeee. domokun xp

LOL xd xd ive downloaded up to 24. xp UTORRENT BABY! xd xd
but yah... i always got to burn on a disc... so it will be "saved" xp and wont kill my conpyuta.

LOL PRINCESS SKY YOU FAIL IN LIFE! gonk domokun -steals tiara and stompsonzets-

Be my....... "servant" instead? rolleyes

LOL XDD I killed my old favourites, and just subscribe everything so I can see it in different comp too <33 -bookmark some old thread that's dead- rofl

*huggles* Naaaah..I suuuuck more~ Depens what you are talking about~ rofl pirate

utorrent? >>;; Oh yeah, I should check out boxtorrent mhmmm <33 LOL~ I need DVD burner ninja eek...more money ;_____;

*goes huge bubble eye* O________O TT_______TT!! My tiaaaaara! Preciousss tiaaaara! *glares at joo, runs to joo and attempt to choke joo* twisted rofl

Okay~ after checking out some of the threads I subscribe to, I think...mhmm...10 - 20k? XD <3;; -fails-

zomg, I'm passing out~ xOO If I don't replie, I passed outm 'kay? <3333 love joo lots! Stalk joo tomorrow~ rofl heart heart
Skyblue
lil_neko

we n00bz. xd

We pwnz~ cool lol xd

Holy crap smiley/emotion over-dose. ..As for the pic, I'd say around 5k-10k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff