Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Giver

x

Nostalgic Otaku

While I can code, User Image does it better and they make great gfx and I pretty much recommend them to everyone e3e

IDK how I can help with advertising, but if/when you have banners I'd totes put it in my sig

Familiar Giver

A Brilliant Loser
While I can code, User Image does it better and they make great gfx and I pretty much recommend them to everyone e3e

IDK how I can help with advertising, but if/when you have banners I'd totes put it in my sig

gaia_kittenstar Thank you! n_n
Though could i ask you one thing? u_u
If you want to of course, could you show me a few banners that are used for threads so I can get an idea on how big is should be?
gaia_kittenstar

User Image

Nostalgic Otaku

Lurcis
Do you mean signature banners or actual banners in thread?

If the banners are going into someone's sig, 200x40 tends to be optimal (small enough to fit in sigs, but large enough to read).

If you mean like thread banners, they run the gammut from kind of tiny to freakin' huge.
It also depends on the style -- you've got top banners and side banners (this old thread uses both, crap layout by me) and l shaped ones (this is an example of A Mad Tea Party's work)...

They literally can be anything or any size e3e

Familiar Giver

A Brilliant Loser
Lurcis
Do you mean signature banners or actual banners in thread?

If the banners are going into someone's sig, 200x40 tends to be optimal (small enough to fit in sigs, but large enough to read).

If you mean like thread banners, they run the gammut from kind of tiny to freakin' huge.
It also depends on the style -- you've got top banners and side banners (this old thread uses both, crap layout by me) and l shaped ones (this is an example of A Mad Tea Party's work)...

They literally can be anything or any size e3e

gaia_kittenstar Awesome thank you! <3 gaia_kittenstar

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out