O-o;; Heh.. I haven't done this in a while... heh...

Anyway! Art! Yes, yes... check out my entire gallery Here

Featured pieces:

[x] Done in Corel Painter 8, about 5 hours. Originally sketched on notebook paper, then re-traced and colored on the computer.

x Done in Corel Painter 8. An experiment with eyes, and an example of a headshot.

[x]
[x] Examples what I can do of flowers.

[x] A screenshot---sketched on computer paper, then touched up on the computer.

[x] What I can do with Crayola colored pencils.

[x] Another example of my CG work.

>< I thank everyone who took time to look at my work...It's not all that, but give me a break--I'm 12, goin' on 13 in March.O-o;; Heh.. I haven't done this in a while... heh...

Anyway! Art! Yes, yes... check out my entire gallery
Here

Featured pieces:

[x] Done in Corel Painter 8, about 5 hours. Originally sketched on notebook paper, then re-traced and colored on the computer.

[x] Done in Corel Painter 8. An experiment with eyes, and an example of a headshot.

[x]

>< I thank everyone who took time to look at my work...It's not all that, but give me a break--I'm 12, goin' on 13 in March.O-o;; Heh.. I haven't done this in a while... heh...

Anyway! Art! Yes, yes... check out my entire gallery Here

Featured pieces:

[x] Done in Corel Painter 8. An experiment with eyes, and an example of a headshot.

[x]

>< I thank everyone who took time to look at my work...It's not all that, but give me a break--I'm 12, goin' on 13 in March.