Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to be making certs soon and would like some ideas. I already have the idea of using a moon in the back ground, but if there are any more choices that I could hear I wouldn't mind hearing them.
Also, i'm currently making a story and need some other ideas (kindof based on wolf rain.)

Heres the current story.
Every day, the endless winter was getting colder and colder. The last remaining dregs of humanity still living among the ruins of the once-great and now domed cities. Humans left to fight for what's left of the natural resources, many animals were whiped out due to the world war three bombings. Yet, there was one species of animal that was left to fend for themselves, they adapted to their enviroment and learned how to blend in with their enimes, who had feared them so long ago would soon fear them again. Few people still remember the ancient legend about the Wolves which will open the gate to Paradise nearing the end of the world especially since, as everyone knows, the last true Wolf has been killed about 200 years ago.

In reality, however, the Wolves have not died out. Instead, faced on the verge of extinction, they have learned to hide among the humans, by taking on a human shape. Most of the wolves try to live from day to day, just as the humans do.

I know I know very bad spelling, however, that will be fixed this took me about 5 minutes to write using some reference pages.

((Pst. Can we try out for rp manager too? ))
Yup. I already have my artists and my colourist.
User Image
AndyPandi

Bump.
AndyPandi
User ImageUser Image

Bump.
User Image
AndyPandi
User ImageUser Image

Bump.
User Image
AndyPandi