Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Finally got my lappy back, so happy. Left it at home while i was away, now to color more XDDD

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

Yay coloring~

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Teehee, colored to more, might do the other breeding pair to ... ish having fun lolz

Beloved Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
Name: Aluetian
Position: whatever you need me for
Wishful Examples:

Boss X Henchman
User ImageUser Image

Phoenix x Elysion
User Image

Extra:
[X] my shading sucks but i created this whole image for a friend
[X] i colored/ran this shop

FreeStyles:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

will edit it later with more colorings

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

Awesome job, guys~

High-functioning Noob

horses are awesome, i'm jealous.
i had a beautiful friesian mare a couple years back, but some ( presumably ) drunk people came through the fence one night and shot her and three others that were there and i haven't had the heart to replace her.
but anyway, onto something that's not so dismal. sorry it's taken to long to update my application, i'm working on it right now, i've just been busy with work.
the breedings here look really good so far, i'm impressed!

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

No problem~
Fresians are gorgeous. I love me some big stocky types.
That's really sad, I always worry when we don't see the horses for some time. Lots of crazies around here. :<

Beloved Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
Fresians is my dream bread, I just love there elgance. I am a horse nut. Most of my experiance is with Arabians, Quarter horses, and saddlebreeds. Well and the shetland I rode as a kid. biggest I handled was a percheron. I love me the big draft like horses.

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

I love arabians.
My dream horse is an imported egyptian arabian, has to be grey though. Mmm, grey horses are my favourite. I'm holding out for the perfect grey percheron cross. Percherons are my second favourite horse and since I can't afford the arabian I want... lol

Beloved Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
I adore the egyptian arabian, My aunt used to show her Arabians and each and everyone one of them had a personality all of thier own.

Grey Count was the one I was allowed to ride the most. He is a true ladies horse and was trained to the point of gentle touch. He was breed once and made himself sick and was hospitalized in an extremely clean collage vet stable, after which he was never breed again and desided he didn't like bugs. I wanna say he was about 23 in that picture think he is about 34ish now. He's a true gentle Giant. I used to spend hours in his stall combing out his mane and tail and he never once put up a fuse. When my aunt was on the road with him she says she could sleep in his stall with the door open and he would stand gaurd at the door all night.

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

He's gorgeous, you're a very lucky lady~

My grandparents used to own a racetrack for pacers, they used to let me ride one of their standardbreds but it's really awkward riding a pacer lol.

Beloved Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
not as lucky as I used to be he lives down in Tenn and is retired and I live in ND, when Hubby gets out of the military we plan to move to Tenn and find a pair of trail horses. Hubby wants a pair we can ride together. Funny thing is (because of a bad experiance with his brothers pony) when we meet he didn't like horses of any kind. But after losing a bet I got him to do a trail ride with me and now he is hooked.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I just love these. I'm going to ogle the apps now.
/dsuyhdsjkhksjdh i would LOVE to apply but i can't seem to open the template file thingy D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff