-FART-

Rude. Also, answer my PM... xp

Feral Pumpkin

Dapper Noob

mangshra
NO D<

But it's kind of important, lawl...XP

Unless you want it to be a pain in the a** to meet up...XP

I don't even know if a shitty TracFone will let you text canadian numbers...my mom tried texting my cousin on her's and said it wouldn't go through...>_<

Dapper Noob

mangshra
NO D<

Oh, ok...nevermind. Apparently you CAN'T text or call canadian cells through a tracFone anymore. Lame. confused

Anyways, the only definite hook up spot I can think of is either my hotel room, the con entrance line, or Name That Tune on Saturday around noon, because I'm hooking up with one of my old Canadian con friends too~

Feral Pumpkin

.......................Does it have data?
Can it get wifi?
There are other ways to use it and keep in contact!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Dapper Noob

mangshra
.......................Does it have data?
Can it get wifi?
There are other ways to use it and keep in contact!

It doesn't. It's just one of those cheapass phones that you buy minute cards for. Apparently I'm not borrowing it from my grandma anyways, like I thought was the plan.

Dapper Noob

Also, to anyone that's still following this, I doubt anything is going to happen now. I can barely stand to be on Gaia anymore because of what the new management has turned it into, and I haven't heard from bell in forever. I don't even know if she's around anymore. I don't even know if she'll still accept the 17 mil that was agreed on before the gold gens hit, but I refuse to pay more because of this bullshit. I also can't afford to buy certs, graphics, or templating, because I will not pay exorbitant prices, just because SOME PEOPLE like gold gens too much.

Vicious Firestarter

*has been lurking all this time*

And I agree with you gaia has been turned to s**t gold wise. I don't even need it for anything myself except for b/c shops which most of the ones i'm in aren't changing their prices because of this inflation of gold.

Dapper Noob

mangshra

HI MANGO.

Sorry we didn't manage to hook up again on Saturday. It got...really frustrating not having a proper, nonhobo cell phone...;_;. I'll have to make sure I remedy that if we ever plan to meet up at a con again in the future.

Dapper Noob

*questions her choice of buying ACNL when probably no one is playing it anymore*

I need to prune all of these people off my friends list that I only added for Pokemon Friend Safari.

Dapper Noob

Guess who's considering trying this again, since I'm not as pissed off at Gaia anymore, and the B/C has become a bit more relaxed (maybe?)?

Sans the edits I was trying to get, because I never got to pay for them before bell curve fell off the planet...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff