Welcome to Gaia! ::

Festive Hunter

Pewpewkachu

I don't begrudge anyone that, I just can't storywrite my way out of a paper bag. What is this creative writing thing people speak of...XP

But the paper bag is nice...I like to stay there when my muse gives up. X3

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

He's sexy, Azael!

Nyao, I'll work on getting stuff together again for the mule and what ever else I can find if you'd like. It's been... Two years?

Dapper Noob

I don't think -I- even have the mule info anymore...i think I've been through a couple computer crashes since then and lost all of my really old stored passwords...D:

I don't remember what email it was registered under either, so we might just need to make a new one.

I'm not ready anyways, I'd still need to reshade the adols and the baby stage.

Festive Hunter

Lady Kitania: Thanks! :3

---

If my creative juices start a'flowin' then I'd be happy to volunteer.

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

I think I may have the mule info... Somewhere... Uhhhh... Maybe, lol. No worries though! I think via Gaia's ToS though, all past stages must be completed and such. I've been seeing shops getting in trouble for that kind of thing as of late. Perhaps once everything's found and touched up, I can work on that. :3

Dapper Noob

Lady Kitania
I think I may have the mule info... Somewhere... Uhhhh... Maybe, lol. No worries though! I think via Gaia's ToS though, all past stages must be completed and such. I've been seeing shops getting in trouble for that kind of thing as of late. Perhaps once everything's found and touched up, I can work on that. :3

Considering the shops been dead for years, and it'd basically be a clean slate if we did reopen it, I don't think that really applies, unless people pop out of the woodwork and ask for it. It's been dead for too long to remember who's owed what.

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

True. I suppose that may be something to look into though, juuuuuust in case. =P

Dapper Noob

Ok, well, suddenly epic headache/facepain, so I'm going to go lay down...'night~

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

G'night! :3

Dapper Noob

Good "morning", thread~
Pewpewkachu
Are we there yet?

I think these lines are adorable and have been quietly stalking them... xD I remember seeing them as an I/T or for sale somewhere or something a long time ago, so I was happy to see them again <3

I've backread and I see that you just want a really simple shop, but it seems like you might also be interested in creating a very basic backstory/setting for stuff? I'd be willing to help you out with that if you wanted, and for free <3 I could help you write up some blurbs about the forest and the overall time period/setting if you like, and maybe some additional info about the pets themselves. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll give you my AIM or whatever and we can chat C:

Dapper Noob

Any help is appreciated. My AIm is SilverthorneNeko, or my Skype is nyaobaka.

A bit distracted tonight though, heh. *trying to catch up on Attack on Titan*

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

Ooooo... I look forward to seeing funs with story blurbs. <3
Pewpewkachu
Any help is appreciated. My AIm is SilverthorneNeko, or my Skype is nyaobaka.

A bit distracted tonight though, heh. *trying to catch up on Attack on Titan*

No problem xD I'll PM you with my AIM <3

Dapper Noob

Apparently my Mysterious Hooded Figure name is...Candy Hand.

I quit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces