Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

Wow, the posts are all out of order...what the hell, Gaia? o_o

Dapper Noob

Mmm, just going to go hunt down stuff to try and do graphics myself. I kind of wanted something hand-drawn/painted, but I like having money, and I don't feel like paying someone else to do it.

Also, if I make a mule, it will probably bein nubbie clothes forever, because ******** clothing a mule in Gaia's current economy...>.>

I'd rather just keep the 200k+ I've made Townsing the past few days to myself (that isn't going towards the stock edits...you're still getting paid for those, don't worry...XP).

Dapper Noob

Stuff is happening, guiz~

http://i.imgur.com/JHrCn4a.jpg

All interchangable, with some wings and bling coming too.

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

oh s**t those are some nice edits

i need to submit an entry this weekend herp

Dapper Noob

Yessss, color for me, Kami~
/rolls furiously
line like the wind!!

Dapper Noob

Go, bell, go~

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

Sexy, sexy edits. I like. :3

Dapper Noob

/rolls in circles of procrastination
i should be doing work work. but i don't want to do work work. so i am on gaia.

Dapper Noob

xp

I feel you. Mom wants to drag me to the park to take the dogs for a walk, but I'm still half-asleep (I go into hibernation mode when it turns cold, for srs), and I need a shower, and I hate being rushed (******** daylight savings and getting dark at 5pm).

I love my dogs, but if she wanted to take them for walks in the woods, maybe she should have gotten off her a** when it was still warm out and bugged me then. I have an ear infection, and I'm starting to get a chest cold, so...no thanks.
DST for you, too? i went to work this morning at 8 am thinking it was 9 am and fml. i could have slept one hour longer. and now i'm sitting here without any motivation to actually work.

aw, yeah, my parents are the same way. always asking me things when i've already told them i have plans or can't do something. and them conveniently forgetting that i told them. or ignoring the plans. =m=;

Dapper Noob

Yeah. Hell, if was yesterday, I would have been willing to go out and walk in the woods, but today is not that day. But then I feel guilty because part of it is that I just really don't feel like it, I don't care if it's sunny out...it's still cold... xp

Don't think it matters how long I've been awake either, today is just low energy day, and I'd honestly love nothing more than curling back up in my nice comfy bed, because I can't stop yawning...x_x

Also, the fact that our dogs are a pain in the a** and not exactly fun to walk because they're pullers doesn't help. Sorry, but I just don't feel comfortable letting them casually run leashless in the middle of the woods, either...>.>

Dapper Noob

Dapper Noob

*orders new nibs for her tablet pen* Jeebus crust, Wacom...why can't you just use standard postal shipping...why do I have to pay $5 for UPS and to have it delivered in 12-15 days...FOR NIBS...wtf? -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff