Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like them?

Yea. 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 13 ]
Nah. 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Gold :ninja: 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

I've started with a new drawing style since I got my Wacom tablet, and now I need to know how much you think they are worth. They take me quite a while to draw, about 2 weeks+, depending on how much spare time I've got. The Kulari drawing is slightly older (1 month), and I think I learnt a lot during that process, that I took with me to the 2 others~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C+C is very much appreciated, as to how much you think it's worth.

Sparkly Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
{ oOo I think your art is really good~!

In the first drawing, the girl looks realistic. O:

Looks like you learned alot and improved in the 2 recent artworks. n_n

You have good details and color, hmm... price? A colored full body piece 7k-10k and maybe more?

You will need more opinions though. ^^;; }
// { <3 }
Minako-chan

You have good details and color, hmm... price? A colored full body piece 7k-10k and maybe more?

// { <3 }

Okay, that sounds pretty resonable. Thank you very much heart
Minako-chan

// { <3 }

i'd sorta agree, but it's hard to find people willing to pay that much for just a piece, tell u what, start wiht only 2 slots open, with 4k a piece of full body, and if u find u got ur customedrs quickly, increase ur empty spots and ur price ^^;;

[edit] start with 7k actually, i just remebered something XD u should get good orders, but those seem to take time, so don't have lots of slots open, or make a waiting waiting list, since ppl can be impatient sometimes ^^
moodycomputer
Minako-chan

// { <3 }

i'd sorta agree, but it's hard to find people willing to pay that much for just a piece, tell u what, start wiht only 2 slots open, with 4k a piece of full body, and if u find u got ur customedrs quickly, increase ur empty spots and ur price ^^;;

[edit] start with 7k actually, i just remebered something XD u should get good orders, but those seem to take time, so don't have lots of slots open, or make a waiting waiting list, since ppl can be impatient sometimes ^^

That's very true, it's not so nice if you put down more effort than what you get back. Thanks for the tip heart
3nodding Your colouring's a wonder.

10k-15k. whee
crystalsakuyo
3nodding Your colouring's a wonder.

10k-15k. whee

Awww, thank you heart
Anyone else?

Undead Elder

7k-10k, definately. With a bit more improvement, that could easily go up. I really like the second image, there's alot of personality and the sense of a story to it.
Flames Wolf
7k-10k, definately. With a bit more improvement, that could easily go up. I really like the second image, there's alot of personality and the sense of a story to it.

Thank you very much heart Yea, I try to improve as much as I possible can 3nodding
ya know. i dont think i've seen your old style eek

xd but i really like your current style tho! the coloring is great! just one suggestion, and thats to work more on the figure 3nodding
Dty(akaZelas)
ya know. i dont think i've seen your old style eek

xd but i really like your current style tho! the coloring is great! just one suggestion, and thats to work more on the figure 3nodding

It's nothing to see, really sweatdrop I've got some of those in my deviantART gallery though.
I see what you mean about the figure, and I'll be working on it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces