I was here! 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I'm glad to have the company. :] This place is slow.

And absolutely! <3

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
It is. I try to support any I/T I think is interesting and not in direct competition with another I/T I support. Like I'll support a bunny B/C like Bunny Love and another B/C that has anthro bunnies... But since I support a dragon thread that has my artwork in it, I just leave the other ones alone. XD

I feel kind of like... The B/C community would be better if we all did a little more spreading ourselves out to other shops, not just wrapping ourselves in one store that's ours and never participating in others.

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I was thinking along those lines earlier today. Shops tend to be really niche-y and tend to keep to themselves. A few months ago I saw ONE thread that held an event with other shops, it was... Unlocked and something else with a "back to school" event. I don't know why more shops don't do things like that. It's a great way to gain new customers and see other shops.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
I agree! And I see so many times where it's like "You're a person who only ever goes into shops that X person goes into! Geeeee...." and it makes me sad.

I would really enjoy hosting an event with someone. :O

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I think it has a lot to do with people liking certain artists, too. And following colorists around as well.

I know, right! Joint events are a great idea!

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Yeah but it's like... Why are you even really in the B/C if you only like one artist? Why not just commission them for art? razz The B/C is "supposed" to be all about community and shiz.

Hold an event with me! After my opening event, for march... Candy/Sweets event, pokemon event or lion king event.

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Haha, that's a good point. Some of them don't do commissions, though. And yeah, for a forum that's supposed to be "all about the community" it really isn't.

Absolutely! I'd hate doing Pokemon, but after Whimsy opens officially we'll have to do something together. :]

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
I feel like a candy event would fit both of our shops well. ;3 Either way... Event.

I know. I feel like... There's a million people in SOA and SOQ who never leave those two shops. XP Ever. Sure there are lot who do... But that many people in just like two shops?

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I've never even looked at a sale for either of those shops because there are just SO many people in them that it scares me.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Me too. DX But I know there are LOTS of people there that go nowhere else.

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
A friend said I could use his sketch! So, adding a turtle familiar. Which reminds me that familiars are not in my progress/list of things to do post.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
8D TURTLES!

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Or maybe they'd make better pets...? I'll think on it.

And now I'm off to bed~

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Goodnight! *settles down to write up some BB code*

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Quick Reply