• Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
And it's open for posting. :]

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Hmm. :3 This is very cute. I like the system you have set up for stickers and such. It is very unique and I think it will go over well. I would like to see what the stickers/cers look like! Can you only attach one sticker to a cert? Or is there a set number or is it infinate? :3 Or is it only one at a time and you can change them? That seems like a lot of cert work if they are interchangeable! :0
Also how will sticker trades work? Will they be done through the shop or in private? Can you trade stickers for things non-stickers such as gold or artwork or babies from a breeding?

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Thanks, and welcome to the thread!

There's an example of a sticker here, though I guess I didn't say it was a sticker anywhere in the first post. I'm thinking of letting users just have one sticker per cert, so that it doesn't end up being a lot of work, but multiple pets can have the same stickers as long as you have multiples of it. (Though maybe I won't let people have multiples of the gear multiplier one?)

I'm not quite sure about the sticker trades. I'm thinking of making it its own thread in the guild, which is what I plan to do for gears as well. I hadn't thought about trading stickers for prizes, but those are really good ideas and I like them, so we may do free raffle tickets or something along those lines.

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
What I'm currently working on:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sugary Nymph

This seems like a terribly interesting concept! I'll certainly be hanging around and watching what comes of it!

Would there be any benefits to being more active with the roleplay on your farm, or is the one post a week about it?

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Thanks, and welcome to the thread!

I'm thinking of offering extra benefits to active roleplayers, yes. Do you have suggestions as to what sort of rewards you'd like?

Sugary Nymph

Perhaps bonus stickers? Seeing you already have the lovely sticker benefits set up? Maybe you can luck out when you roleplay a good deal and earn stickers towards a raffle or some such.

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I like it. :]

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I got the lines done and the gimp foot fixed, so now I have to template and color and I really don't wanna. I may get out another piece to work on. > 3>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Faux-hawk for the males. Now I just need to draw two more sets of ears and two new tails and the "kit" stage lineart is done for the cat family. This editing part kills me. Templating does too. > 3>

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
I meant if you wished to trade a sticker, and someone didn't have a sticker to offer, could they instead offer a baby from an up-coming breeding or tickets in a shop raffle or gold or something. :3 But of course there could be shop prizes of that sort too.

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Oh! I'd definitely allow trades between users like that. It would probably need a thread dedicated to it in the guild, but that sounds like a good idea. :]

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Okay. I was just wondering. Wanted to clairify the questions I had in my head. biggrin And I shall be hanging around.

Meanwhile... Affiliate? ;3
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas