Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

♥~

No you're completely right though I don't really like ANY of the designs I've done so far.

Needs more realism / monsterism. 8D

~♥

Sparkly Hoarder

Lawl, MORE MONSTERS!

... that makes me curious to see some of the really cutesy ones as more monster-like... XDD

Spacey Strawberry

Yeah I just hope it doesn't turn a bunch of people away because it's not fluffy.

Sparkly Hoarder

But it's DIFFERENT. There are a lot of cute and fluffy pokemon shops out there. And a few more realistic types, but I haven't seen one that actually goes to the monster-y part, so it'd be something not seen before! XD

Dapper Humorist

Sparkly Hoarder

Con... Vari... I blame you two for me sitting around during nap time today playing FireRed...

Nuzlocke~ Stupid forest is a PITA... Thank god for potions! And antidotes...

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

♥~

/cackles?

And ******** the forest in that kind of run. I was doing one on the original Blue. DX PITA indeed.

I guess it is true that the only shops I've seen, even like, the realistic ones, are still cute or animey too. So ...

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

o wo

I tried to get Vari to do his monstery designs before the IT was going, but I didn't want to make him feel pressured either.

I think that his monstery designs are just awesome, though, not to mention they do make sense. . _.

Sparkly Hoarder

Finally out of the forest... and now to grind before Brock. Ugh. XDD

Solution to the forest: LOTS of potions and antidotes.

... on the upside, my starter is Squirtle, so Brock shouldn't be TOO hard. Just gotta get that Metapod to evolve... the Rattata and Pidgey aren't going to be a lot of help, sadly...

Sparkly Hoarder

... ******** you, Onyx. ******** you.

(Brought to you by Rock Tomb on my poor Butterfree...)

Spacey Strawberry

Oh man. Onyx was such a b*****d. |:

Sparkly Hoarder

And Butterfree had just taken out Geodude all by herself with no damage taken! Then... first move, instant KO... Made my Squirtle terrified to go out...

(I so want to draw this, but my drawing sucks... Hubby was commenting about me making a lot of notes and I just told him to shut up and stop reading my diary. XDDD)

Sparkly Hoarder

... I suck at nicknames... XDDD

Spacey Strawberry

Me too.
I suck at naming things so badly that I don't even name anything in games given the chance to take a default. > w>

Sparkly Hoarder

Yeah, I don't name them unless I'm doing Nuzlocke... for that reason. I suck at it and they have names already! XDD

Hey, I have a full team now. Granted, half of them are flying-types... but I'll find some non-birds eventually, right??? Like... before the third gym?!?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff