Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sere N Geti Mule

I'm advertising for you today!
Give me points!
Please!
Good job ladies, on getting so many applicants in such a short time. I love how most, if not all of them said they love the two of you.
::.DEFFY.::
✖[ default.exe ]::Art&Graphics✖
+gift teh deffy bunny slippers and she will tattoo your username on her irl body... seriously o.O!+
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||tilty is my holy god-ness||mushi is my un-holy dempire-ness||lilytatsuko is my sexylicious owner||

-bounces-
User Image
Sere N Geti Mule
Yunachu

Yeah, the person who posted that in the other thread is probably either in another time zone where it's already the 22nd, or they are getting a head start on Earth Day. LOL

I'm online on AIM, so if you got your account set up, open a chat with me: thebardshanra
+gift teh deffy bunny slippers and she will tattoo your username on her irl body... seriously o.O!+
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||tilty is my holy god-ness||mushi is my un-holy dempire-ness||lilytatsuko is my sexylicious owner||

deffy cant use aim on her computer... there is no emulator for it that i have found yet User Image
User Image

7,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Yes, well, I'm having trouble making the lines work for me in edits... I thought they were going to be re-inked but I guess now they aren't?

Beloved Elder

Nyowpotopop
Yes, well, I'm having trouble making the lines work for me in edits... I thought they were going to be re-inked but I guess now they aren't?

No, they are not. At first it seemed as though they would need to be, but it turned out that Katsumi only felt the baby really needed to be re-inked. I don't know what program you are using to edit them with, but if you're using Gimp, that could be why. Sorry about that Ny.

7,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
I am using GIMP. razz And yeah.... I kind of feel like they all need to be re-inked if they're all multiply layers like that, because those are very hard to use and they're at such a small size. But whatever. It's not a big deal at all.

It was just sort of like I was trying to figure it out and then BAM Hiring was closed with no notice or holding it open or dates or anything. I have never seen a shop do that ever.

Angelic Bunny

22,100 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Sere N Geti Mule

Give me points!
Please!
Nyowpotopop
I am using GIMP. razz And yeah.... I kind of feel like they all need to be re-inked if they're all multiply layers like that, because those are very hard to use and they're at such a small size. But whatever. It's not a big deal at all.

It was just sort of like I was trying to figure it out and then BAM Hiring was closed with no notice or holding it open or dates or anything. I have never seen a shop do that ever.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My apologies Ny. This is my and irish's first shop, so chalk it up to inexperience on our part, but when we got so many applications in such a short period of time, and we liked everyone's work, I saw no reason to hire those who had applied, and close the hiring.

7,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
It's fine. X3 Like I said, not a huge deal.

I was having trouble with the lines anyhow.. I would have had to re-line them myself to get anything out of 'em edits wise, and I really wanna have someplace I can just do random loose edits.

-bumps-
User Image
Good morning everyone =D

Sweet Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sere N Geti Mule

Give me points!
Please!

I've been forgetting to post this!! whee

Sweet Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Morning Yuna :3
Sere N Geti Mule

Give me points!
Please!

I'm excited about the shop opening soon. Any idea when that might be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff