More artists 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
Work on the guild 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
Something else, will PM us 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
GOLD WHOREEEE 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Vella C Raptor

Oh noooo, we are poor college students so we watch all of our movies
          online. We just finished it, sooooo cute, I cried but I'm a cry baby. Now
          we are going to watch the last twilight movie. XD We didn't want to, but
          then everyone is telling us that it is actually really awesome so we are
          going to give it a shot.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
OMG

omg

The new lines are gorgeous, aren't they??!!!

The dioti AAAAAAHAHHHHHHH The dioti!!!!!! <3

Yes. Dino and I are symbiotic. I need her to manage everything and boost my ego, and she needs me to throw really insane ideas at her.

I may be unavailable/patchily available. i just looked at my schedule book and everything is about to happen... in a flurry of exams and finals and everything T.T

Lurian lines are nearly (sort of) done, but I'm not happy (and cant shake the unhappiness) about the lurian teen lines, especially... the lines are... just too thick.
I'll post up the Lurian adult female soon when i finish this premade Deriviapod.

I'm all for a growth stage thing, but I'm wondering if it should have more than one species represented?

I kind of think we should have examples done of each species... maybe commission them from someone?
The more art... the merrier!

Also...
Mass Effect...
Is....

AWESOME.
Haha, I kinda wanna watch it just to see...but apparently someone drank themselves to death watching it so I'm kinda scared LOL
Vella C Raptor

Haha that's funny, I wish I had a drinking game for the movie. That would make
          things interesting.

Yes I saw and I fell in loveeee. Lines are amazinggg.
          Without each other we would fall apart, that is why were are perfect together. Plus
          our usernames even go good together. That's just my thoughts anyways.

This sememster was pretty easy for me. I only have three finals to take really. But
          I do need to study for all of them and I have two papers to write. BLAH. But since
          we work so amazing together we will balance each others crazy schedule.

Yeah I was thinking each species would have their own growth stage thingy for their
          thread in the guild, but we would make one big one with more then one species in
          it for the actual thread.

Yeah we need to commission some people for at least the premades. I would LOVE
          to have a Christmas event. If we have enough interest and stuff by then that is.

YESSSS!! I LOVE MASS EFFECT!!
xx
      If you work hard I'm sure you will have plenty of interest! ; u;

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vella C Raptor

Wellllll if everyone is as awesome as you then we are allllll good. I'm just excited
          that we have any interest. I was super excited about this idea but sometimes that
          happens and no one likes it.

ANNOUNCEMENT

SOOOO, as an update I put all the lines that we have on the first page besides
          the ones that Drac has on her DA because I don't know how to do those exactly
          so she is going to have to do that. I have them under their species info on that
          post and I also added the Dioti to the list of things that can be colored for the
          artist spot. That is all for now.
xx
      I think art will help! : D
      And you have had people wandering in! Gaia just is slower than usualy too, so there's that to consider.

Yeah, art is what really draws me in normally. I wanted to wait till we had like at least four premades of different races
          but we needed artists for that and since Drac is our only artists I didn't want to drown her with stuffs since she still has
          some lines and she is doing premades so I we opened a little early.

The lines are mostly done for the species, which is pretty damn exciting if you ask me. I like how everything is turning out.

Yes black Friday for us in the USA. I went shopping earlier and got one persons Christmas/Birthday gift at least.
The Charon

Already had you added. ;D
I am in love with those lines, holy damnnnn~ <3

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
The Charon

Yeah, art is what really draws me in normally. I wanted to wait till we had like at least four premades of different races
          but we needed artists for that and since Drac is our only artists I didn't want to drown her with stuffs since she still has
          some lines and she is doing premades so I we opened a little early.

The lines are mostly done for the species, which is pretty damn exciting if you ask me. I like how everything is turning out.

I may be relining a few things because I am never satisfied with my work, and I'm redoing the heraculean example's markings....
But I'm happy with how he and the deriviapod are turning out so far, and once I screw around with the lurian lines a bit I might put up a lurian premade.
Or a dioti premade.

I love this thing so much... Its like my project. I'm trying to put as much love as I can into every piece so I can just... be happy :B

The human gal can be used right away though~~~

Hey Vella? how are you with clothing?

Vella C Raptor

OH WAIT I actually have an assignment for you to do! I'm thinking I should make premade examples of a typical member of each species (dino wants the teen stage :3) so maybe you can help with that. Take some stress from my shoulders... and let me see what you can do, too!

Can you make a human with hair edits and colors, but with only underpants? We're going to have a DRESS UP COMPETITION!!!! thing which I think is a fun idea because I cant come up with clothing ideas for the life of me.
I mean, you can clothe them if an idea really jumps out at you. Up to you.
Notes: The main... uh... races of humans on Charon are chinese aisian, indian (subcontident), and south american/hispanic. Ethnicities are all across the board, and just about every variation of humanity is somewhere on Charon, but thats just how the composition ended up, storywise.

Do that one while I come up with a description of a typical member of another species...
I'm definitely doing Lurians when I fix their lines... They're kinda my babies <3

a pet dino

the charon

I think what we should do is find some way to get all the lines in the same server space.
And we should credit Kan on the front page...

<<333 the dioti lines..... <3
DraconicFeline

Liikkkee take the lines then add hair/color and undies? :0
Just to make sure I got it right. xD
I'm actually super super unsure which species is my favorite, and that's just of the ones that are up! I'm totally doomed. I'm going to be questing for everything. xD

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Vella C Raptor

Liikkkee take the lines then add hair/color and undies? :0
Just to make sure I got it right. xD

yupyup!
Shade too, for now!

XD
I'm so happy you like them, grasshopper! =D