Yes 0.52173913043478 52.2% [ 12 ]
No 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
IDIOTS!!! WHAT IS THIS?!? 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
GOLD!!! 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 > >>

And we are ⓄⓅⒺⓃ!!!!
*cuts ribbon*
Rawr first post *rolls around in confetti* Honestly I've been lurking for a bit watching you add more xD I'm really curious to see the creatures ^^
RingMasturr
Rawr first post *rolls around in confetti* Honestly I've been lurking for a bit watching you add more xD I'm really curious to see the creatures ^^

I really hope we don't disappoint!
I'm sooooo excited to finally have this up and kind of running!
Lawls, I bet. I tried my hand at running a shop before, that went soooooo bad xD I'm waaaaay to all over the place to keep tabs on things well enough, might bring it back some day or dust off other lines I have floating around xD Last year was just such a whirlwind of good, bad, worse that helped kill it even after I got a partner :/
I've worked in multiple shops before, but never owned one, so hopefully things go well... sweatdrop
I has tons of faith in you ^^ I'm thinking of applying for one of your colourist spots. I basically free lance some stuff and (hope) to work in 1 or 2 shops.
Go for it! If you want to wait until the code is up, it'll hopefully be up tomorrow but if you don't want to wait, feel free to fire away ^^

Guild link in first post now, by the way and the species will hopefully be up soon, but PB is giving some problems, so I may have to do weird things to fix it... xp
Lawls, yah pb can be a lil' bit of a snapping sea dragon on red tide >•>
Preach it!
Omg, I found my old account, now lets see if I can log in xD
Oooh! Cool!

Trash

-breathes in the new thread air- emotion_dowant
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
-breathes in the new thread air- emotion_dowant

OMGosh! KOVAK!!!! *tackles* It's been forever!
Well... PB is being a big meanie so the format I wanted them all to be in isn't loading, but four out of the six main pets (one familiar currently) are kind ofup.

Trash

-luffs Jackiee-<33

I missed you! I'm planning on starting a new I/T, so I'll give you the link when I'm done setting up?(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff