Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm happy you are continuing with this idea!
I might apply for a colorist in the future, hopefully I can get a steady art computer going D:

Generous Friend

6,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Madness_insanity
I'm happy you are continuing with this idea!
I might apply for a colorist in the future, hopefully I can get a steady art computer going D:

Oh hey Madness smile Long time no see haha.
Yeah, I want to get this off the ground somehow. Going to be a long while before it does. I'm going to need at least 2 more artists other than myself. Probably need 3 colorists, and maybe a few other little jobs here and there. I like the idea of using unique lineart for each one, and I know people prefer pets that have unique lineart to "cookie cutter" breedables.

Lunatic

HI I'D LIKE TO BE A COLORIST!!!

Name: Kyress
Samples: Cell-shade | Cell-shade | Mix | Black cell |Soft-shade | Mix | Lineless
Past B/C Work (if any): Nope. Hardly have any experience in B/C. Just a lot of joint art shops and auctions.
Preferred Payment Ratio (%): 70-90%? Considering I'll just be coloring. The line artist should get his/her share too.

Generous Friend

6,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kyress

HI I'D LIKE TO BE A COLORIST!!!

Name: Kyress
Samples: Cell-shade | Cell-shade | Mix | Black cell |Soft-shade | Mix | Lineless
Past B/C Work (if any): Nope. Hardly have any experience in B/C. Just a lot of joint art shops and auctions.
Preferred Payment Ratio (%): 70-90%? Considering I'll just be coloring. The line artist should get his/her share too.

beautiful work. You definitely have talent, that's for sure. Hopefully we can find an artist who's art works really well with your coloring styles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff