Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I haven't watched it before D: But I'll add it to my list of anime to watch lol

Buuuut the art is still lovely and I really like the cert layout!

EDIT: Curious, are you going to have some sort of fighting battle system/mechanics?

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Madness_insanity
I haven't watched it before D: But I'll add it to my list of anime to watch lol

Buuuut the art is still lovely and I really like the cert layout!

EDIT: Curious, are you going to have some sort of fighting battle system/mechanics?

Thank you. Ghetto Astronaut is a phenominal artist.
Im glad people like the cert layout. It has been many many years since I made one.
There will be battle mechanics during events. The mini events will be like in game GM events or dungeons depending on how many people can attend. Larger events will be raids. If you watch about 4 or 5 episodes youll probably get a gist of how things are going to work. Any thoughts or ideas would be nice though. Looking for input smile

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oh sounds fun! Once I watch the anime I'll probably be able to add input better!

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Now that I've read over the front page.....So how are you going to be offering characters? Will there be profiles to fill out like most shops?
Again I'm not familiar with the anime, but in most video games-esque ones they use items, like potions and whatever, will that be used here? They would be a nice way to reward participation/activity/rp.

aaaand I kinda want to apply for colorist but Iworkfortoomanyshops..... D:

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Madness_insanity
Now that I've read over the front page.....So how are you going to be offering characters? Will there be profiles to fill out like most shops?
Again I'm not familiar with the anime, but in most video games-esque ones they use items, like potions and whatever, will that be used here? They would be a nice way to reward participation/activity/rp.

aaaand I kinda want to apply for colorist but Iworkfortoomanyshops..... D:

Well be offering characters in the way that someone would go to a store and buy a copy of the game. So we will have a little graphic done up that will look like the case for a computer game. After theyve bought it, they will fill out a form and the characters eyes, skin and hair will be customized to that appearance.
Weapons are found and bought. There will be a shop to sell weapons and items, as well as some items and weapons will be rewards for events. Armor however, will be a static design unless a "custom" auction is won. In which case there will be custom auctions for weapons, and ones for armors, and very rarely, an entire character.

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Started work on the shop banners and graphics today. Still a long way to go, but they look good so far. Also soon to post a new sample. More beautiful art by Ghetto Astronaut. So keep your eyes open everyone.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wow, love the whole buying the game concept, very unique!
And I'm excited to see moor graphics.

On the colorist topic, how much would the workload be? And would you consider guest artists?

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Madness_insanity
Wow, love the whole buying the game concept, very unique!
And I'm excited to see moor graphics.

On the colorist topic, how much would the workload be? And would you consider guest artists?

Workload would not be heavy. I dont want to pump these out by the dozens. So guest colorist would be fine. Kinda shooting from the hip at the moment. Bu5 I know I dont want to flood the shop early on. So maybe one or two here and there.

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
New art work has been loaded into the first post. The art work is of the light armor female. Again artwork by Ghetto Astronaut

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ooooooh She looks awesome!

And I think I like the hp bar in that cert better too, seems more transparent/lighter...
This looks really interesting. <3 The art is super fantastic as well. ^.^

I'll have to try to find the anime for sure.

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Madness_insanity
Ooooooh She looks awesome!

And I think I like the hp bar in that cert better too, seems more transparent/lighter...

good eye smile
I actually lightened it because it was too dark and was obscuring the art a little more than I would have liked. Excellent job picking that out.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

HI I'D LIKE TO BE A COLORIST!!!

Name: Madness_Insanity Please call me Mad or Madness!
Samples: Photobucket -- Some of my better art for B/C shops, some are completely by me, and others are on templates, though my shading and edits!
Past B/C Work (if any): A lot, Currently guesting at La Luna, and working at Horror High! If you really want my older lists I can add those too....I'd have do a bit of research to remember all the names though lol
Preferred Payment Ratio (%): I'm flexible <3

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rammheart

good eye smile
I actually lightened it because it was too dark and was obscuring the art a little more than I would have liked. Excellent job picking that out.

Agreed, the first one catches the eye a little too much!
Hahaha, learn to be nit-picky from class critiques. And I'm like that when I draw, change things a tiny bit and then can't decide what I like better.

Now to find the episodes online lol

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Madness_insanity
Rammheart

good eye smile

Agreed, the first one catches the eye a little too much!
Hahaha, learn to be nit-picky from class critiques. And I'm like that when I draw, change things a tiny bit and then can't decide what I like better.

Now to find the episodes online lol

www.animeseasons.com
just check the full list of animes and you'll find it in the S category

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out