Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

Yeah the voices weren't great either. I think-didn't Jared voice Sam? I think that was it. I remember hearing Dean and that's when I exited out. I remember thinking it was horrible.

I haven't watched Doctor Who or Sherlock, but Supernatural is most definitely the center of my universe. C8

Devoted Lunatic

Devoted Lunatic

Devoted Lunatic

/flops about

Timid Bunny

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
OMG that.. that preview for next week.
hnnng

Devoted Lunatic

I forget what it's about already. Just like how I liked last night's episode, but I wasn't fully engaged. I kind of lost interest until Cas comes back.
LexiWolfrin
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
OMG that.. that preview for next week.
hnnng

The Golem one? Why so excited?
Dahmi

I forget what it's about already. Just like how I liked last night's episode, but I wasn't fully engaged. I kind of lost interest until Cas comes back.

cas could have totally brought grandpa back to life.

Devoted Lunatic

AsterKurayami

I dunno. The likihood of that...

8(

I'm just not too terribly excited with how the writers are handling the situation. I mean, something bad is definitely happening to Cas, but no one is mentioning it? Just the like, minute or two at the end of the episode where Cas killed Samandriel? Sam and Dean are all 'what the hell, man', then they drop it? And we're supposed to assume that maybe they talk about it behind the scenes or something?

They're making the boys seem a lot like they don't care as much right now. And that's bothering me. A lot. Aside from that I want to catch glimpses of what's happening to him, or even what's happening in Heaven.

The lack of information and the sporadic reveal of information in general is not very smooth. it's not laced well in the show this season, me thinks. Just like with Benny and Amelia. Both characters, although I REALLY like Benny, seem random and virtually useless in the storyline because of how little and how they are presented.

I'm not gonna sit here and analyze it all, but I'm not too excited about this season for reasons. Just all seems a little random. That might be because they leave too many things up in the air though, so I'm too busy wondering about other things to take in the rest of it.
Dahmi
AsterKurayami

I dunno. The likihood of that...

8(

I'm just not too terribly excited with how the writers are handling the situation. I mean, something bad is definitely happening to Cas, but no one is mentioning it? Just the like, minute or two at the end of the episode where Cas killed Samandriel? Sam and Dean are all 'what the hell, man', then they drop it? And we're supposed to assume that maybe they talk about it behind the scenes or something?

They're making the boys seem a lot like they don't care as much right now. And that's bothering me. A lot. Aside from that I want to catch glimpses of what's happening to him, or even what's happening in Heaven.

The lack of information and the sporadic reveal of information in general is not very smooth. it's not laced well in the show this season, me thinks. Just like with Benny and Amelia. Both characters, although I REALLY like Benny, seem random and virtually useless in the storyline because of how little and how they are presented.

I'm not gonna sit here and analyze it all, but I'm not too excited about this season for reasons. Just all seems a little random. That might be because they leave too many things up in the air though, so I'm too busy wondering about other things to take in the rest of it.

Ah Amelia Totally and utterly useless.
I really could give a rats a** about her character and the whole sam not giving a crap thing.
They way his character is written before he would not have given up on Dean.

Benny was some-what useful, Helped Dean stay alive and find Cas at least.

But Cas and all of his business with being a puppet and all.
They need to give a little more if they want people to care.
As the story goes now it's not enough to be interesting just enough to be annoying.
Especially since I highly doubt Dean's character would appear to just forget about Cas like this without even a murmur of how if Cas was here...yadda yadda.

Devoted Lunatic

AsterKurayami

Ah Amelia Totally and utterly useless.
I really could give a rats a** about her character and the whole sam not giving a crap thing.
They way his character is written before he would not have given up on Dean.

Benny was some-what useful, Helped Dean stay alive and find Cas at least.

But Cas and all of his business with being a puppet and all.
They need to give a little more if they want people to care.
As the story goes now it's not enough to be interesting just enough to be annoying.
Especially since I highly doubt Dean's character would appear to just forget about Cas like this without even a murmur of how if Cas was here...yadda yadda.

To me, Amelia's useless for the main reason that the writers need to quit with this whole 'Imma' try to live a normal life' bullshit. They no they can't, so having them try is just starting to get repetitive and boring. Because know the outcome. I can understand how Sam would be less attached enough to break off from the job, because he's had an normal life from college and all that for a while (before he started hunting. I'm not going to mention Dean's year with Lisa and Ben because it's not relevant since it happened while he was still considered a Hunter. Sam wasn't, technically, when he left home). Dean never had that, so he's more Hunter-oriented. It's all he knows, and what he's good at.

The thing with this season in general is that it feels too rushed to me. Too much in one season and it's not spread evenly so you can't get a well put together feeling from it. That's why it feels random. It's almost, at times, like watching a mediocre fanfiction. I mean, Benny was in, what, 3 episodes after Purgatory? And in the last he barely talked with Dean and Dean disconnected their friendship. Uhm, yeah that's odd because they made it seem like some long a** great friendship, but we never saw it that way. We saw a few Purgatory snippets and an episode or two with him, but I don't feel what they're supposedly feeling.

Same with Amelia. We're supposed to fill in the blanks and assume s**t. All this great expanse of time is supposed to have passed but we don't get much insight into it. Certainly not enough to feel what we're meant to feel on the subject.

I can't say too much though, because as much as it kind of irks me I still want the show to continue. My life would be dull without it.

Devoted Lunatic

My neck is killing me. Ughghghuhguh

Devoted Lunatic

Aaaaaaaaaaaand another month's gone by.

Where has my life gone.

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Devoted Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff