Yes. Best thing in da world.

User Image

Devoted Lunatic

Here thread, have a User Image

emotion_awesome
I wanna Join the Hunt. Sing me up.

Name : Asterkurayami
Character : Crowley
Second Choice : If it could be a character that's had a short run...Eve or a Jefferson Starship. Because they're horrible and hard to kill, or a Leviathan.
Samples : [Samples here]
HB : Single Chibi
AB : 2 or more Chibis

Timid Bunny

AsterKurayami
I wanna Join the Hunt. Sing me up.

Name : Asterkurayami
Character : Crowley
Second Choice : If it could be a character that's had a short run...Eve or a Jefferson Starship. Because they're horrible and hard to kill, or a Leviathan.
Samples : [Samples here]
HB : Single Chibi
AB : 2 or more Chibis
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

thanks!
LexiWolfrin

thanks!

emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart

Timid Bunny

Dahmi

Here thread, have a User Image

emotion_awesome

User Image

Devoted Lunatic

AsterKurayami
or a Leviathan.

They are my favorite.
Dahmi
AsterKurayami
or a Leviathan.

They are my favorite.

I still can't wrap my head around bibbing though.
How in the heck do they eat themselves to nothingness, where does it go? :0

Devoted Lunatic

AsterKurayami

Honestly, I've thought about this way too much and I still can't figure it out. Mainly because they're being 'bibbed' while in their meat-suits. So like, how's a human body supposed to bend enough or fold in on itself to...yeah. Idk. It hurts my brain. I think trying to think of it more in a 'seaworm' sense makes more sense, because probably no real vertebrae to bother with. Maybe like an eel.

I like to think when they eat themselves in their meat-suits they don't really 'eat' themselves, but rather mutilate themselves. So there's a mess of flesh and junk everywhere that the others around them probably scavenge, because I think the whole point in 'bibbing' is not mainly the death but the humiliation; the forced suicide part. d**k seems sadistic and cruel like that. Like the Crowley of the Leviathans.The fact that the leviathans actually have a bib on when they have to eat themselves is proof enough for me that it's more the humiliation.
Dahmi
AsterKurayami

Honestly, I've thought about this way too much and I still can't figure it out. Mainly because they're being 'bibbed' while in their meat-suits. So like, how's a human body supposed to bend enough or fold in on itself to...yeah. Idk. It hurts my brain. I think trying to think of it more in a 'seaworm' sense makes more sense, because probably no real vertebrae to bother with. Maybe like an eel.

I like to think when they eat themselves in their meat-suits they don't really 'eat' themselves, but rather mutilate themselves. So there's a mess of flesh and junk everywhere that the others around them probably scavenge, because I think the whole point in 'bibbing' is not mainly the death but the humiliation; the forced suicide part. d**k seems sadistic and cruel like that. Like the Crowley of the Leviathans.The fact that the leviathans actually have a bib on when they have to eat themselves is proof enough for me that it's more the humiliation.

hmmm makes sense.
so when they eat each other,
do you think it more about eating each other or eating the other meat suit?

For me it seemed liked they just really wanted to eat each other to get rid of the other being entirely. ( that one due who wanted to eat the real estate lady....)

Devoted Lunatic

AsterKurayami

hmmm makes sense.
so when they eat each other,
do you think it more about eating each other or eating the other meat suit?

For me it seemed liked they just really wanted to eat each other to get rid of the other being entirely. ( that one due who wanted to eat the real estate lady....)

I think it's equal on both parts. None of the Leviathans seem to be attached in a 'family' sense (or sense of unity)in the least, like they all consider each other expendable. Possibly also because there's a s**t ton of them and only a handful jumped a ride inside of Castiel from Purgatory. So they have no problem killing each other, no reason not to if they decide their company is no longer proving to be useful.

But why waste the meal of the meat-suit they're in? That's why I think it's equally wanting to kill the other, but also being provided a meal in the process. Kind of like two birds with one stone.

/pets the Leviathans

Mmm, bbys.

Timid Bunny

You guys managed to have a pretty awesome convo while I was out lol.

Devoted Lunatic

< w >

I could probably talk about Leviathans all day.

Timid Bunny

Fav. Purgatory babies X3
they're my favourite monsters on supernatural.

Devoted Lunatic

What's not to love about them?

I think though, that my love for them stems from my love for deep sea creatures. My favorite is the angler fish. The more grotesque, the better. But Leviathans in Supernatural are not only horrifying, but they're sassy and nonchalant too.

But then again, I like freaky teeth in general, so I love the vamps too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff