exam season = slow season

*rolls around*

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Oh hey there, it's nice to see you again ^^.
oh god exam season, im glad thats over for me xD

and hmm i think ill apply but ill do that later, too lazy to reformat a picture right now lolol

Man-Hungry Scrooge

C e r u l e a n
Oh hey there, it's nice to see you again ^^.

Hello hello, tehe, still hanging around on gaia?

Man-Hungry Scrooge

AngelicPsychedelic

and hmm i think ill apply but ill do that later, too lazy to reformat a picture right now lolol

wow, you're so lucky. It's just starting for me crying

hehe, thank you, looooots of time to apply. this'll keep going til June.
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic

oh alright then lmao xD more time to procrastinate!

and yah i was so stressed with my exams i couldnt think past them, i dont get how you can do all these arts things while its going on D:

Man-Hungry Scrooge

AngelicPsychedelic
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic

and yah i was so stressed with my exams i couldnt think past them, i dont get how you can do all these arts things while its going on D:

Oh god, I really shouldn't be here, OTL.
I started studying for the exams 3 weeks ago, so I started early, but I'm beginning to get strapped for time cuz I've been procastinating all week now. agh.
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic

I started studying for the exams 3 weeks ago, so I started early, but I'm beginning to get strapped for time cuz I've been procastinating all week now. agh.

i think ive procrastinated so much i forgot how to actually study XD 3 weeks sounds like an impossible feat for myself but im on internship and graduating hs in a bit more than a month so i hope i dont have to worry about exams for much longer thank god for art school LOL

Man-Hungry Scrooge

AngelicPsychedelic
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic

i think ive procrastinated so much i forgot how to actually study XD 3 weeks sounds like an impossible feat for myself but im on internship and graduating hs in a bit more than a month so i hope i dont have to worry about exams for much longer thank god for art school LOL

Man, everyone on gaia is in art school, I feel lonely.
Do you like the work you do where you have your internship? You work for a graphics company or similar? I don't know much about how internships work in the art world.
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic

Man, everyone on gaia is in art school, I feel lonely.
Do you like the work you do where you have your internship? You work for a graphics company or similar? I don't know much about how internships work in the art world.

oh what are you majoring in college?

and well my internship is still for my highschool but im working with my mom's friend with henna tattoos and im basically going around tattooing people lol its a fun internship xD

Man-Hungry Scrooge

AngelicPsychedelic

Oh wow, so awesome! Where you scared of doing something wrong when you started out, or that the customers wouldn't be pleased? I've always imagined that that line of work can be a little nerve wrecking sometimes.

I'm studying Finance, hoping to get a job in a bank or a brokers firm when I'm done.
I love my math and numbers. heart
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic

Oh wow, so awesome! Where you scared of doing something wrong when you started out, or that the customers wouldn't be pleased? I've always imagined that that line of work can be a little nerve wrecking sometimes.

I'm studying Finance, hoping to get a job in a bank or a brokers firm when I'm done.

omg yes LOL, i started out on just my close friends so that i wouldnt feel tooo bad about messing up XD it was alot different than i expected, youve got to make like a syringe and the henna is a paste, i thought it was just a pen or brush with ink, but i got the hang of it and its really neat =D

numbers... im asian but i hate them xD haha i just cant sit there doing equation after equation i didnt even take math this year in hs

Man-Hungry Scrooge

AngelicPsychedelic
Christmas_chan
AngelicPsychedelic

omg yes LOL, i started out on just my close friends so that i wouldnt feel tooo bad about messing up XD it was alot different than i expected, youve got to make like a syringe and the henna is a paste, i thought it was just a pen or brush with ink, but i got the hang of it and its really neat =D

numbers... im asian but i hate them xD haha i just cant sit there doing equation after equation i didnt even take math this year in hs

owowowo, I'm almost feeling the nervousness through the screen.
I have a tattoo of a dragon on my back, I remember that after I'd gotten it the tattoo artist made a joke about that I would sleep well tonight, I didn't get it, but I understood what he meant when I wobbled of the train, I was affected by the alcohol he used. rofl
Man that was 4 long and painfull hours.

4laugh I'll be solving equeation after equation after equation for 7 more weeks.
But I have some law stuff in there as well........the HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff