Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageWhat we're looking forUser Image

Some friends and I are currently working on a small cafe. This will be mainly for Roleplaying, and attracting intrest to a guild we are working towards. I cant give the specifics of the guild just yet, but the art we choose to hire will get the full details.
Why are we searching for an artist? This cafe will have a few pixel food selections to choose from that gaians will be able to buy to help support the thread and guild. However...we cant seem to make the food. Therefore, we are in need of an artist to make it^^

heart We would like something in this sort of style:
User Image

but we might accept others if we like it, so try submiting it anyways! ^^
heart The Finished items for the thread will be on plates like the above example. It must be cute looking, like with the extra blueberrys, and powder suger on top^-^]

User ImageHow To applyUser Image

Please PM an example of your pixel art to Cometkitty00 (me). In your PM please include:
User Imagea few examples of art, with at least 1 being a food item.
User Image About how long it would take you to make about 5 or 6 pixels (we will be needing more, but 5 or 6 to start out will be good)
User ImageHow much you are charging. The artist we choose will be offered free membership to our guild...which will make a lot more since once they find out what it is...or just Pure gold.
User ImageWe would also like that each artist submit a pixel sprite of this picture. If you've already submited however, you dont need to do this just yet^^

All Questions may be asked in the thread^^.
Awesome! =3

I hope this works out well! whee heart

Because I'm not too talented in drawing food. oO;
lol^^ Same here^^
..::][Bumpies <3][::..

Hey guys heart I'm gonna work on the dolls of us this week bunnie chan^^
heart Yay! Then we can get started on a layout^^ heart heart heart
That's awesome! A layout is definitely what we need... sweatdrop

:.Bumps!.:
cool heart
Bumps
Hmm...I wonder how long it takes to get responses? *wonders if no ones interested* ;_;
4laugh heart
Oh don't worry, I'm sure someone will respond, PMs in my opinion just take longer x_X;
lol, yeah, but they are easier to organize^^;;
heart heart heart
^^; Yep. That's for sure. blaugh
domokun heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items