Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the idea?

Yes, I do believe so! [LIKE IT] 0.86458333333333 86.5% [ 83 ]
It's alright, I have something that can make it better! [POST] 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 2 ]
No, it will get eaten alive. 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 103 104 105

Ghost of a Hope
I hate to do it, but it's taken a bit longer than I had thought and I still haven't gotten any sort of word
back and since applying here I've found a place in another shop. QAQ I'm gonna have to withdraw
my application. Sorry. OTL
We are really sorry to hear that since we are preparing to announce hiring as we speak. But congratulations on your placement!
.: ANNOUNCEMENT :.

After much deliberation and internal delays (which we apologize for - we were trying to clean up and clarify a few things in the staff thread before bringing in the newly-hires) we would like to officially invite kaname423 and Lady Chrystfallen to be a part of Magesc!

A big thank you to all the applicants - we really appreciate your taking the time out to volunteer this service for us and loved all the art we saw. To those who were hired, please visit the guild and joing (if you haven't already) and each of you will be promoted to crew and free to start up a thread in the staff section to keep up to date with your art for the shop.

Any questions feel free to ask!

kaname423

Lady Chrystfallen

is doggo's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Menace

16,190 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Magesc
Ghost of a Hope
I hate to do it, but it's taken a bit longer than I had thought and I still haven't gotten any sort of word
back and since applying here I've found a place in another shop. QAQ I'm gonna have to withdraw
my application. Sorry. OTL
We are really sorry to hear that since we are preparing to announce hiring as we speak. But congratulations on your placement!

Yeah, it sucks. QAQ I like this shop a ton, but I'll be fine as a simple user. heart

Can I request a approximate end date next time, because if there is a next time and my schedual
allows it, you bet I'll be applying again. whee

Elyessi's Problem

Magesc

Yay! Thanks so much <3 I'm on as a guest artist right? So I can just create as I like? (obviously within race parameters and such)

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

kaname423
Magesc

Yay! Thanks so much <3 I'm on as a guest artist right? So I can just create as I like? (obviously within race parameters and such)
Aye. :] You're free to draw as you please and, if you are comfortable with it later, move up or stay as a guest artist - up to you. 3nodding

Beloved Hellhound

15,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Magesc
oh my! This is fantastic! <3
Although am I a part-time or guest artist?

I can't wait to get started. C:
Lady Chrystfallen
Magesc
oh my! This is fantastic! <3
Although am I a part-time or guest artist?

I can't wait to get started. C:
Part-time if you can. :] We tend to be fairly relaxed about requirements so long as our artists keep us up to date and stay in touch, but the more you can help the better.
Lady Chrystfallen

Kaname423

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
WELCOME NEW ARTISTS!

Excited to have you on the team

Elyessi's Problem

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

Congrats to the new artists, ahhh!

; www;

<3333

I can't wait to see what you guys do!