Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the idea?

Yes, I do believe so! [LIKE IT] 0.86458333333333 86.5% [ 83 ]
It's alright, I have something that can make it better! [POST] 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 2 ]
No, it will get eaten alive. 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Dapper Noob

User Image

Yeah there's a lot to read, sorry. XD
I love the dragon art
whee

Dapper Noob

User Image

Crys is amazing! <3 can't wait to see more of what she has haha!
I would apply for an artist position but my humanoids are stilll....my weakest point.
crying

Dapper Noob

User Image

Aww, well practice makes perfect lol. smile

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Haha yea.
And there`s a lot to read xD
Thats what I'm currently doing. I had thought about possibly doing anthro dragons but I don't think it will mix well with what I'm currently doing anyway.

[X]

This is my favorite so far smile

I think since my main focus has been other things (animals..haha), breaking into this new area of scary stuff is driving me crazy. I redo legs and arms at least a hundred times.. I just dont get why humans are so much harder!

Dapper Noob

Tasinei
Haha yea.
And there`s a lot to read xD

User Image

Yeaaaaah. XD I was thinking it may be a little much for one sitting hahaha. But it's not ALL completely necessary. Just some background information on the world and such. :3

Dapper Noob

Overfiend Katsumi
Thats what I'm currently doing. I had thought about possibly doing anthro dragons but I don't think it will mix well with what I'm currently doing anyway.

[X]

This is my favorite so far smile

I think since my main focus has been other things (animals..haha), breaking into this new area of scary stuff is driving me crazy. I redo legs and arms at least a hundred times.. I just dont get why humans are so much harder!

User Image

Well that seems to be coming along nicely. :3

But everyone is going to have their hardships. I bet one day something will just click and you'll be making beautiful humans and anthros! Not that it isn't great because that is 100x better than I could ever do haha, just saying. :3

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hehe, yea.
Though I have a lot of time to spare today so :3

Dapper Noob

Tasinei
Hehe, yea.
Though I have a lot of time to spare today so :3

User Image

Perfect! <3 xD

There are still things that need to be written, like the Weapons/Potions post and more dragon information when I get the pictures for those. :3
Why do I get so excited when people talk about dragons emotion_dowant

Dapper Noob

User Image

Because dragons are absolutely awesome in every way. That's why! <33

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yessssss.
This shop caught my attention because of the dragons :3
Loooove them!

Dapper Noob

User Image

Well I'm glad that others are interested in the idea! I've always LOVED dragons, so being able to apply them to the world I created YEARS ago was a fantastic use of my energy! <3 I was SO happy to do it because it was exciting and interesting to me. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff