Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the idea?

Yes, I do believe so! [LIKE IT] 0.86458333333333 86.5% [ 83 ]
It's alright, I have something that can make it better! [POST] 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 2 ]
No, it will get eaten alive. 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Sarcastic Demigod

The Only Black Uke
Tangled Puppet
;-;
-sobs-
> u > -lays on-
-grunts and holds-
Hello bby.

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

Tangled Puppet
The Only Black Uke
Tangled Puppet
;-;
-sobs-
> u > -lays on-
-grunts and holds-
Hello bby.
emotion_kirakira Hello there.

Rainbow Fairy

Tangled Puppet
-pokes-

Sarcastic Demigod

The Only Black Uke
Tangled Puppet
-pokes-
Hnn?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Dang it, wrong thread >.>
just a small question but do artists have to roleplay as well? sweatdrop
oh and is the guest artist available? i didn't see it as a choice on the application.

Sarcastic Demigod

GRAPHlTE
oh and is the guest artist available? i didn't see it as a choice on the application.
No, artists don't *have* to have a character or roleplay if they do not wish to.

As far as the guest artist position, I'm not sure.
Tangled Puppet
GRAPHlTE
No, artists don't *have* to have a character or roleplay if they do not wish to.

alright thanks ^^

Sarcastic Demigod

GRAPHlTE
Tangled Puppet
GRAPHlTE

alright thanks ^^
You're welcome.
Also, talked to Uke and he said that, yes, guest artist is open for applying as well.
Tangled Puppet
GRAPHlTE
Tangled Puppet
GRAPHlTE

alright thanks ^^
You're welcome.
Also, talked to Uke and he said that, yes, guest artist is open for applying as well.

oo ok oh and i have another question! XD is it possible for guest artists to transition to part/full time?

Rainbow Fairy

GRAPHlTE

oo ok oh and i have another question! XD is it possible for guest artists to transition to part/full time?
I'm sure it would be, yes. We're strongly hopeful to get some people on board who will stick with us, but a guest artist would also be much appreciated and if you felt, later, that it was working out well for you and you were willing to take on more responsibilities, it would be easy to move you up. You'd get the freedom to draw however much or little you liked as a guest artist and get some time to decide whether or not you think it'd be fun for you in the long haul. :]
The Only Black Uke
GRAPHlTE

I'm sure it would be, yes. We're strongly hopeful to get some people on board who will stick with us, but a guest artist would also be much appreciated and if you felt, later, that it was working out well for you and you were willing to take on more responsibilities, it would be easy to move you up. You'd get the freedom to draw however much or little you liked as a guest artist and get some time to decide whether or not you think it'd be fun for you in the long haul. :]

ok that's good to know! thank you!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

gaia_star gaia_crown gaia_star

classified_fu
.: APPLICATION :.

Username: GRAPHlTE (the "i" is actually an "L".)
Interested Position: Artist - guest
Online Time: I log on almost everyday. ninja I respond to both pm and quotes.
Character: No, sorry!
Examples of Work: DA / Tumblr (more active)
Most recent: xox
I've been doing mostly monochrome but I have a few older samples of colored work: xo

Previous Experience: None in the B/C department but I do own and run a minishop.
Suggestions: None at the moment
Preferred Payment Method: Gold or items. Not too picky with either.
Other: I remember seeing this shop in its beginning phase years ago! At the time I couldn't apply due to school. I have a lot more free time now after graduating. ^^

Eloquent Exhibitionist

gaia_star gaia_crown gaia_star

classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out