• Forum Sophomore 300
hello!
i am on and off gaia a lot, so i have no idea if this is gonna work but uh --
i was wondering if people paid like, actual money for art on this site vwv''
if so, how much would i price these at?

examples:
[x] [x]

and if not - where should I go? >v>
if you don't know about $$$... how much would i charge in gold here?

thank you very much! >v< i am thinking of opening a shop soon, if there is a possibility for rlcs!

my deviantArt is here

Newbie Noob

4,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bump heart

Dangerous Worshipper

I'd say around $5-8? :u And for gold, maybe like... 5bil? I don't know, I'm not a chibi person x__x I've seen simple chibis go out for 10bil so I really don't know XD
price me back?

Newbie Noob

4,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
M00S4N
I'd say around $5-8? :u And for gold, maybe like... 5bil? I don't know, I'm not a chibi person x__x I've seen simple chibis go out for 10bil so I really don't know XD
price me back?

ooo omg thankyou!
Do you think people would actually pay or do they only really want to pay in gold? ;u;

Also I would absolutely love to price you back, except I have NO idea about pricing. :c i'll try to once i have a better understanding c:

Dangerous Worshipper

Kaliico
M00S4N
price me back?

ooo omg thankyou!
Do you think people would actually pay or do they only really want to pay in gold? ;u;

Also I would absolutely love to price you back, except I have NO idea about pricing. :c i'll try to once i have a better understanding c:
tbh even i have a hard time getting people to RLC me so. i'm gonna be truthful and say no XD cus i cant get any RLC either.

eUe there are a lot of people wanting to comish me with gold though, given that the price is almost unreachable XD
wow your colouring is amazing dang
$10 for chibi
and $10 into gaia gold is probably close to 25bil or somethin? (but people most certainly will probably try to rip you off for way cheaper; watch out.)
I can't say anyone has ever commissioned me with irc, but my art isnt very great.
I HAVE seen some people buy some irc things here, you just have to advertise yourself well.
Anyway, I wish you luck!

Newbie Noob

4,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
M00S4N
Kaliico
M00S4N
price me back?

ooo omg thankyou!

tbh even i have a hard time getting people to RLC me so. i'm gonna be truthful and say no XD cus i cant get any RLC either.

eUe there are a lot of people wanting to comish me with gold though, given that the price is almost unreachable XD

ahhh, well thank you for your honesty. XD the pricing on art now is outrageous holy ;v;

LessThanPlastic
wow your colouring is amazing dang
$10 for chibi
and $10 into gaia gold is probably close to 25bil or somethin? (but people most certainly will probably try to rip you off for way cheaper; watch out.)
I can't say anyone has ever commissioned me with irc, but my art isnt very great.
I HAVE seen some people buy some irc things here, you just have to advertise yourself well.
Anyway, I wish you luck!

awww thank you so much! cx I might give it a go. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas