Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
i doubt i'll actually start selling art (busy with artwork for school), but in the off chance that i do, i was just curious as to what things would sell for. it's been about 5 years since I really used Gaia, so I don't know how much things have changed since then :
http://s1281.photobucket.com/albums/a515/soojinrl/GaiaArt/
all of these were freebies, so i capped the time spent on them to about 2hrs (except one or two went up to 4 hours). style isn't consistent, i know (nor is the quality..) razz but anyways, opinions are appreciated smile

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
gaia_crown

Friendly Citizen

your link doesn't work. : (

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Death Before Dish0nor

ahh thanks for catching that. turns out i somehow put a space in the middle of the url so it broke ._.

Friendly Citizen

Soojin123
Death Before Dish0nor

ahh thanks for catching that. turns out i somehow put a space in the middle of the url so it broke ._.

Not a problem c:
I'd say for a headshot: 30k +
And for a chibi: 35k+

Quotable Lunatic

id say your art is good. sample Kadorix, is rlly good and would sell for alot if you practise lineart and coloring hair abit more. it could actually go for 300k if you did practise those. but id say 50k at the current state

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kyabi
id say your art is good. sample Kadorix, is rlly good and would sell for alot if you practise lineart and coloring hair abit more. it could actually go for 300k if you did practise those. but id say 50k at the current state

haha, really? funny thing is, i wasn't too happy with the kadorix one. mainly because of the hair (laziness+overall exhaustion made it pretty sloppy work). i'll take that into account though (and probably spend more time fixing things up if i do paid work)

Quotable Lunatic

Soojin123
Kyabi

haha, really? funny thing is, i wasn't too happy with the kadorix one. mainly because of the hair (laziness+overall exhaustion made it pretty sloppy work). i'll take that into account though (and probably spend more time fixing things up if i do paid work)

yea you should. ive been in same situation as you when i started making avi art. went abit more serious and became technically better which makes alot of profit smile i actually sell some of my art and fanart for 600k-2 mil now. used to sel 50k pieces =P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff