Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have ben asked a lot to do commissions...a person would like me to do a couple piece (colour) these are example of my work;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm afraid I have NO IDEA what prices are like here at all sweatdrop ANy suggestions or ranges would be very appreciated ^^
sweatdrop I'll never get an idea o__@
Oh wow, id say 8000g or more. Aww your not taking art requests? I want one now... xd
I would recommend holding an art auction... Art as good as this generally doesn't have a set price on gaia so I can't really help...^^

It could fetch anywhere from 300k to minis depending on who wants to buy it, so yeah... Art Auction is the best way to go... ^^
wow o_o...you guys are so nice ^^...5000g I don't think is enough for the amount of time it takes .
How can I have an auction when people request? o.O..do I just offer, show examples, and highest bidder wins? And then I draw them?
Kojira
wow o_o...you guys are so nice ^^...5000g I don't think is enough for the amount of time it takes .
How can I have an auction when people request? o.O..do I just offer, show examples, and highest bidder wins? And then I draw them?

Simply start a thread with the samples posted and a starting bid... say, 100k or whatever you see fit...

Then whoever is requesting your art, simply link them to that thread and they can start bidding wars at your feet wink

Once you get a bid you like, wait 24-48 hours and if there aren't any more bids, accept it...

I'd also recommend having an AB... normally something large like minis or sometimes a DT, but I would say your art would fetch a DT easily ^^
Incase you're wondering, I'd say you should post the thread in This forum wink
Toxic Juices
Kojira

Simply start a thread with the samples posted and a starting bid... say, 100k or whatever you see fit...

Then whoever is requesting your art, simply link them to that thread and they can start bidding wars at your feet wink

Once you get a bid you like, wait 24-48 hours and if there aren't any more bids, accept it...

I'd also recommend having an AB... normally something large like minis or sometimes a DT, but I would say your art would fetch a DT easily ^^

I feel really dumb...but Im from japan and dont know all abbreviation xd ;;....What's "DT"? o__O

ANd thanks so much for your help! That's so...informative ^^..is there a specific thread for art auction?
Toxic Juices
Incase you're wondering, I'd say you should post the thread in This forum wink

great! Thanks! ^^ Now whats DT? xd
uhm... Abbreviations... lets see wink

SB: Starting Bid
HB: High Bid
AB: Auto Buy
DT: Devil Tail (The gaian item)

And you're Welcome ^^ Anything I can do to help wink
150K the least 3nodding

i even pay a 03 item for one if i have the resources
Toxic Juices

Thanks so much ^^~!

Hey Plexi ^^ How are you? Im going to start in maybe one week..after I move to Kyoto. I guess I'll do an auction o_o XD
Kojira
Toxic Juices

Thanks so much ^^~!

Hey Plexi ^^ How are you? Im going to start in maybe one week..after I move to Kyoto. I guess I'll do an auction o_o XD

You're Welcome^^

I'll be watching out for that Auction wink heart
Kojira

Thanks so much ^^~!

cool

im glad you gonna start selling art... i wish ur not booked i want art from you too crying

anyway im not as active in gaia as i was before i am very busy i cant even read all PMs in my inbox because of my limited gaia time

anyhoo got to go - enjoy making more gaia gold with ur arts!!! heart
see ya ^^ Thanks everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas