Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much would something like this go for?

User Image

Other samples:
Chibis
Stylized
Bust shot

Also, would people pay for their avatar to be drawn next to an animal/chimera of their choice? I need practice drawing animals and characters in general, and figure this could be a good way of practicing both.
Ooh. A nice cartoony style.
&&As for the animal thing...Uh. Well. I buy lots of arts for my OC, but I would never want my OC to be next to an animal. xD; But I guess...some people are into that stuff? Me personally, it's weird. Maybe others will like that. I don't know. ;____;

Anywaay.

(First Example)Colored/FB; 3Okish

Colored/Chibi; 5-1Ok.
Colored/Bust; [min.] 1O-15k. [max.] 2Okish. I like this style & the first one the most.
Colored/Experimental(Style); Hm. It's a weird style. I can only imagine this being 5k, or something a bit higher.
Owinari
Ooh. A nice cartoony style.
&&As for the animal thing...Uh. Well. I buy lots of arts for my OC, but I would never want my OC to be next to an animal. xD; But I guess...some people are into that stuff? Me personally, it's weird. Maybe others will like that. I don't know. ;____;

:O I was thinking about advertising it as a sort of "Have your avatar drawn next to your spirit animal/chimera" kind of thing (Similar to the daemon concept from The Golden Compass movie) though I'd imagine that mostly only furries would look into it.

Owinari
Anywaay.

(First Example)Colored/FB; 3Okish

Colored/Chibi; 5-1Ok.
Colored/Bust; [min.] 1O-15k. [max.] 2Okish. I like this style & the first one the most.
Colored/Experimental(Style); Hm. It's a weird style. I can only imagine this being 5k, or something a bit higher.

Thanks for the pricing! biggrin
30k for the first example.
5k+ for chibi and stylized.
15k for bust.

Muscular Werewolf

14,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Colored/FB; 20K+

Colored/Chibi; 7k+.
Colored/Bust; [min.] 1Ok+