Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much would you pay for something like this?

100-500 gold 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
500-100 gold 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
1000-2000 gold 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
More ?! 0_o ~Damn you're nice 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Did I hear gold!!!! 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Because this is the only thing I've been able to scan for about two years, I've lost track of how much I've improved and therefor how much gold my work is worth. I would appriciate it if you would post about how much you would be willing to pay if I started selling avatar art again ^_^

This is one that I doodled of my avatar (before I got her glasses). Keep in mind this was a quicky and it was drawn on graph paper with shitty coloured pencils.User Image

This is just a semi-chibi one... I might charge less for a full chibi and slightly more for a more realistic one. I've been offered 500 gold to 1k, I'm just curious what any other thoughts would be. Also, if for any reason those of you who price my art want me to draw you something (although I don't really know if it's good enough to be wanted) I'll be glad to give you a discount for being so nice. ^_^

Dapper Architect

Aww. It's adorable. <3 I'd pay around 1-2K, maybe higher since you don't have your best picture up there.
Really? That much? Thank you so much! I never thought they'd be worth that much.
Anyone else care to interject a comment? I'm offering discounts for anyone who posts nice things! I'll settle for comments.
1.5k, give or take a few. The lineart & coloring's good, but is the line thing supposed to be there or was that the only paper you had?
Never... This was just a doodle done on the back of my geometry homework (which was on graph paper) I seemed to be cursed to do my best work on the back of my homework... >_<'
Hey that's super cute, definately around 2k.
Thankies ^_^ I definetely appriciate it a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff