Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good morning! (Or afternoon, as the case may be.) biggrin

Here's the next set of frames! smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you have any comments on my shop idea?
And a third set... biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okay, I'll get on them ASAP 3nodding
Yay the spotted one came out good too! biggrin This looks like it's going to work very well. I'm going to start saving the finished animations and uploading them to the photobucket account I'm going to use for the shop, if that's okay with you. biggrin
wickeddelight
Yay the spotted one came out good too! biggrin This looks like it's going to work very well. I'm going to start saving the finished animations and uploading them to the photobucket account I'm going to use for the shop, if that's okay with you. biggrin

Sure ^-^ I'm glad to help.

Here's the next one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I got the first 3 animations uploaded to photobucket, so you can remove them from your webspace if you want.
'Nother set. Wonder how many days it will take us to do them all...?
wickeddelight
I got the first 3 animations uploaded to photobucket, so you can remove them from your webspace if you want.

Okay. but I use imageshack so you don't have to worry about it >.<;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wickeddelight
'Nother set. Wonder how many days it will take us to do them all...?

I don't know.... how many do you have?

5,700 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
For the animated ones 400 and the other ones 100-300 I think I have no idea about this stuff sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff