Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Alejandro_Dessaussois
I honestly really want to create my own clothes for my avi!!!!!!! some of the clothed on here are great and some of them really suck! I want to be able to wear what ever my mind can imagine. all the good clothes are expensive I dont want to have to spend money I dont have on gaia cash and I dont want to sign up for stuff I am not going to use just for gaia cash where the hell is the logic in that!!!

You can use tektek to create your dream avi

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nyowpotopop
Just a Brief Reminder

This topic is a place that was created solely to explain the Pricing and Assistance subforum to people. The OP has not been here in a VERY long time and is unlikely to ever come BACK.

IF YOU NEED HELP IN PRICING OR OTHER MEANS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING.

If you need help for any reason with your art shop, please post a TOPIC in this SUBFORUM saying so! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS TOPIC. There are lots of people who are willing to help out but only if they know you exist and very few people frequent this topic at all. YOU WILL LIKELY GET NO HELP IF YOU POST HERE. Please create your OWN topic asking for pricing or help and providing art samples.

Also, this subforum moves SLOWLY. You should only need to bump MAYBE once every 10 minutes.... And you must have some patience if you want lots of people to come into your thread to price or offer assistance.

LASTLY, for those asking questions about B/C shops, I suggest reading the following guide!
A Complete n00bs Guide to BCP

For those asking with layout and starting an artshop help, I suggest reading the following guide!
User Image

For those of you unable to take criticism or who are very sensitive about your work, I suggest NOT starting an artshop of any sort. This subforum - and most other ones related to art - will eat you alive if you can't humble yourself before the people who are normally just trying to help you improve.

New page. razz

8,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Malkut
I'm considering offering tarot readings. Would this be something appropriate for the minishops? If so, how should I go about doing this?

O.G. Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi All~

I am trying to get more experience in drawing tribal images right now and was thinking about making a mini shop for it.

Here is some of my artwork:
Tribal Cross
Tribal Cross2
Yin Yang
GrimWing

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Hai I would like to know opinions on how much I should sell my avi art for :3
~Here is an example~

User Image
(Sorry it scanned badly :c)
anyones wanna sell

SDPlus #009 Rina

for 200k???

smile
What are the best shops?(:
Hi there! biggrin How much would you guys spend on this:

http://fav.me/d53r0fo

if I were to start selling pics of people's avatars/OCs? I would really appreciate some pricing assistance XD

Thanks!

Astounding Gawker

14,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Quick question:
For the artwork sizes, how much can we charge for them?
(example sizes: full size print paper or half of that, and etc.)
burning_eyes

Timid Guest

12,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Big Tipper 100
How much would you pay for this? emotion_bigheart

User Image
I'm starting a new avatar art shop, and I need some help with pricing and what I should be doing for art. I'm good with faces and a bit of body work, but I need more practice with computer art( I am more of a drawing by hand person).
So would anyone care to go to my profile and check out my details and my example of what I can do. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and you will be tipped. : D heart
How do I post a picture from a document in my computer? Thank you in advance!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff