Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to
Pricing, Assistance, and Suggestions

This forum is for threads relating to Mini Shops, Breedables and Requests and Commissions that don't deal with the exchange of art or services.

Threads that belong here:

• "How much would you pay for this?"

• "Would anyone buy this?"

• Finding partners to work with.
    (This includes searching for artists/colorists/certificate makers, etc.)

• Advice in setting up shop layouts.

• Advice for improving business in your mini shop.

Threads which do not belong here:

Chatty Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'm so glad they made this subforum gonk heart

*bows to shin and others who made this possible*

edit: whee first post! and in a stickie too :3
yes. All those intrest threads in the breedables forum was annoying. whee
Yay for the helpful mods! xd

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ah, I think this was a much-needed subforum. There's so many shops now that quiery threads get quickly lost. Hmm, you want to move my advice sticky over here? Or leave it in the main forum?
I wonder if it'd be worth making a seperate auction subforum too, for pet auctions and such...
This form is beyond an excelent idea. i cant wait to see how many shops manage to spring from this form, and how many people are placed in the higher and lower pricing areas. 3nodding Not to mention that this will clear up the other forms here a bit. Kudos, Anlina, Kudos!
Yeah it sure helps me find things. And not have to be sorting through the interest threads while looking for a pet to buy. whee
Thanks very much for making this Announcement! blaugh

Fatcat

Thankyou so much for making this forum! heart
Thank you for making this forum. It's helping me try and see how much people would pay for things instead of me putting a really high price and having no one buy anything. sweatdrop
Where do i go if i want to see if any one would buy want i make?
The Tickle Monster
Where do i go if i want to see if any one would buy want i make?

You make a thread here. If you decide to sell it, you then make a thread in Mini Shops, R&C or Breedables, which ever forum is most appropriate.
Would a thread about how to change breedables (like from egg to child) belong in this forum?
Yes, asking questions about mini shops and subforums, and other threads which do not deal directly with exchanging art belong here.
colourist
Yeah it sure helps me find things. And not have to be sorting through the interest threads while looking for a pet to buy. whee

Im just quoteing this post so when the account goes bai bai i still have the memory. whee
But can i post anyof these:

like i wanna post a topic wich i ask wich shop i should do? redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas