Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay... i've read all the rules threads but i'm just not too sure about the use of images by anime/manga/game artists. exactly how much editing is needed to become a work that is created by me and not just a copy/paste? i'll provide different levels of stuff i've created or "created" and please tell me which ones are acceptable because although i'm not creating these types of sigs for people on gaia since this isn't mainly a gaming or anime forum where people want sigs like this, i would like to know the levels so that when i create sigs of a slightly different type and wishlists, i'll be able to know EXACTLY what is something acceptable and what isn't.

Here are a few samples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i wanted to know, am i allowed to sell these:

User Image i did take the time to color them/ alter them on my comp, and i want to sell them since my friends say they're really cute.

if so, can i get some advise on how to set up the shop, how to price them, etc.?
Umm... how do you MAKE a mini shop?
Hey,thanks. would Moo-moo-chan and Alena S. like to be my partner?Please? biggrin

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Chibi Eiko-chan
i wanted to know, am i allowed to sell these:

User Image i did take the time to color them/ alter them on my comp, and i want to sell them since my friends say they're really cute.

if so, can i get some advise on how to set up the shop, how to price them, etc.?

You could probably make an avatar edit shop.
<center>User Image- What if I wanted to request artists for an auction, but am unable to draw art myself? I am willing to pay the artists back.. But wonder if this is the right place. -User Image</center>
Can someone please post something about not bumping threads every minute and a half? It's getting aggravating.

And ImmortalBlue, yes this forum is the right place.
I'm so sorry that I'm waay new here... so please forgive my noob-ness <3

Is it possible that I can create clothes and other fun things (avatar edits?) and sell them? or is that something only stores (not mini-stores) can do?

redface
Yeah you can make those, and sell them in minishops. They won't be able to go on the actual avatar, but they can go in people's signatures. wink
mmm, love this thread. and this forum.

but this thread has given me 3 pink links and counting o_O

heart mini shops & assistance!~~~
Hmm...I'm hearing that I need that vending license thing from the bank before I can open up a shop. Okay.

Auctions are still free game, ja? Alright.

I'm figuring out what guidelines I'd have for my Shop by learning what I like and what I dislike personally...but...

Do y'all have any "Universal" guidelines or templates for a Minishop for someone that is drawing Gaians' Avatars?

Any and all recomendations'll be appreciated. 'Cause...you know...

I suck.
For a minishop, you don't have to have a vending license. But you do have to have a trade pass. As for minishops....how you set it up is totally your business. Basically you make a thread in the main minishop forum (since you said you were doing avatar edits), put in all your info in as many posts as you wish. Then just keep bumping until you get customers!

Beware- the avatar edits must be something original- using hte GAC to change the avatar's clothes is not an acceptable shop-basis. wink

Good luck!
Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a minishop by me... I can't draw, but I have writing skills that could -possibly- earn me a minimal amount of gold.

I am very hungry for gold.

I had the idea of doing people's homework, but I was advised not to do this (due to moral reasons). So, can anyone please help me out? I'd be very much appreciative.

Thank you!
digidrago
mmm, love this thread. and this forum.

but this thread has given me 3 pink links and counting o_O

heart mini shops & assistance!~~~

:B
I'm considering offering tarot readings. Would this be something appropriate for the minishops? If so, how should I go about doing this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff