Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do I start/set up a mini shop? question
Would it be a feasible idea to set up a shop selling imagemaps? People don't seem to know how to do them, even with the tutorial on these forums.
hey all i need to make some mad gold.
shuganai
Would it be a feasible idea to set up a shop selling imagemaps? People don't seem to know how to do them, even with the tutorial on these forums.

I believe jessyta has a mini shops selling imagemap sigs.
But obviously if you wanted to run one, competition makes for a healthy marketplace. wink
What ish the deal with these ''stores? I want one? How do I get one? I bought a vending liscence ... And how exactly ish it done?

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've seen shopes that were startd a month ago still on the top of the list...I want to start one but am afraid it will go on another page after afew days were no one will see it. How do I get it to stay at the top?
what is i just wanna offer my services. like free stalking((just as a joke)) or free siggies...can i make a shop like that?
Has anyone suggested adding more subforums in the Minishops area? It's so congested, it's ridiculous. I doubt I will see up a public shop again. Also, when I'm looking for pets it's hard to find what I'm looking for.

I submit the idea respectfully, and I'm open to discussion. ^^
how would i set up images to sell?
Very slow, too slow, around here sad
Kykana
I've seen shopes that were startd a month ago still on the top of the list...I want to start one but am afraid it will go on another page after afew days were no one will see it. How do I get it to stay at the top?
Make it super popular, post all the time in it. Better idea is to subscribe or keep a link of your store so when you are online you can get back to your store and bump it to bring it back on the first page.
Hello...
As you can see. I am not really properly dressed because i dont know what to buy and i am new here. I have only been on this for about a month and i dont really have anything nice. Please reply and give sugestions on what my avatar should look like.
I would really appreaciate it.

Eric
I was wopndering how to make breedable/changable pets (not ones that are simply an animal with its profile by it, but a little chibi one with its own room that hatches). I was also wondering how to make it happy/sad/hungry etc., etc. Is it some sort of program? My last question is where people get their borders from. They all look very familiar and alike. So can anybody answer at least one of my questions? sweatdrop

whee angelic_fighter_hikaru whee
Lil Football Player
Hello...
As you can see. I am not really properly dressed because i dont know what to buy and i am new here. I have only been on this for about a month and i dont really have anything nice. Please reply and give sugestions on what my avatar should look like.
I would really appreaciate it.

Eric

this really doesnt belong here. not in the sticky or in this forum at all. Try the chatterbox, or avatar talk 3nodding

Heart Vampire

4,000 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
I was thinking on Fanfics/Stories Shop will that work? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers