Welcome to Gaia! ::

Narusegwa
But can i post anyof these:

like i wanna post a topic wich i ask wich shop i should do? redface

Yes, if you want feedback or help deciding what you should sell, post in this forum. It is good to have a product and samples first so that people can see what you are thinking about offering and what your skill level is, and give you opinions on that.
hi! i'm way new here and i was wodnering if it was possible for me to design clothes for our avatars? i could draw the clothes....but i'm unsure as to whether or not that kind of thing would be possible....
lilith_ilumi
hi! i'm way new here and i was wodnering if it was possible for me to design clothes for our avatars? i could draw the clothes....but i'm unsure as to whether or not that kind of thing would be possible....

They're called avatar edits. You can create clothing for avatars, and people can put them in their sigs. You can't make useable avatar clothing, only the Gaia admins can do that.
will any one buy this
Konichiwa! ^^

Where should I create a new post for my agency?
Can I post at Requests & Commissions ?
Can anyone please help?
hum.. hi!! I wanted to open a mini shop at requests and commissions, but I really don't know how much people would pay for my work...if my work is too expensive or too cheap... can anyone help me? redface
fer-nanda-ssk
hum.. hi!! I wanted to open a mini shop at requests and commissions, but I really don't know how much people would pay for my work...if my work is too expensive or too cheap... can anyone help me? redface

Make a thread in this forum first, with you examples, so you can get some ideas of how to price your stuff.
Anlina S.
fer-nanda-ssk

Make a thread in this forum first, with you examples, so you can get some ideas of how to price your stuff.

I've already made a thread in this forum...
Whoah, thanks for the new forum!

::has some ideas::

Aged Dabbler

9,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I kind of feel like maybe we need one more subforum in minishops. I know there are several already, but I feel like there are a lot of threads being made here that don't quite belong. I'm seeing some stuff offering artwork that would better belong in R&C. But I'm also seeing a lot of people seeking lineartists and colorists or looking to be hired, and I think those types of threads don't have a real good home. I know they could probably go over to the other art forums, but a lot of people just want to do breedables type art and hire or be hired for a minishop. I think this subforum is more for stuff like idea feedback and answers to questions about shops. I also feel like R&C has ended up being more about avatar art auctions and such than breedables type stuff since its the only home for that. I feel like we need more like almost a classifieds subforum for people wanting to work for shops? This is just my thought after browsing this forum for a bit.
bump! bump!
How do i like open up a shop I'v been trying A long time (A year) redface but PLEASE TELL ME HOW scream
Being fairly new to this place, this thread has helped. Now I can go and post what I need to where I need too. wink Thanks.
blackfalcon
yes. All those intrest threads in the breedables forum was annoying. whee
Yay for the helpful mods! xd

how do you make your own shop?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas