Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
fluoroid
^ Decent suggestions, but I'd suggest higher. I've seen crap selling for 25B that's not nearly as nice as your work. I don't have specific suggestions, as I haven't been on in a long time, but from what I've observed this far, you could definitely use 10B as a low starting base for your halfbody.

You're probably right. Looking around there are some shops with similar art in the 6-10b range, but then you see people auctioning off really mediocre art for 30b+ rofl

I'm not quite sure what to think.
it depends on how much you want to sell haha
you'll get a ton of buyers if you're selling at the 10b range, for sure
hOWEVER i'm pretty sure you'll still get plenty if you min an 25b, just not 39082804 offers a day

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Thank you all for your replies! That gives me a good place to start :>

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
F a t a l D e c o d e
fluoroid
^ Decent suggestions, but I'd suggest higher. I've seen crap selling for 25B that's not nearly as nice as your work. I don't have specific suggestions, as I haven't been on in a long time, but from what I've observed this far, you could definitely use 10B as a low starting base for your halfbody.

You're probably right. Looking around there are some shops with similar art in the 6-10b range, but then you see people auctioning off really mediocre art for 30b+ rofl

Ditto to that. This online economy doesn't make any sense. Not anymore, anyway. sweatdrop

Ruthless Entrepreneur

fluoroid
F a t a l D e c o d e
fluoroid

Ditto to that. This online economy doesn't make any sense. Not anymore, anyway. sweatdrop

Yeah. I've been thinking about making Waistup and Chibis more of a 'pay-what-you-think-is-fair' thing with maybe a minimum amount. I can generally do 2-3 per work night and my aim with those is more workspeed + general improvement. Maybe limit Fullbodies to Auctions/Bribes/RLC's (I still can't get over that- since when did Gaia even allow RLC's anyway?!) because yeah, the economy explosion has made art prices go all over the place.

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Yeah, if you set a base price, auctions are a good way to go after you've established yourself a little ways into the art community.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff