Welcome to Gaia! ::

so you like

yes 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
no 0.8 80.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 >

ok so i have a sample of a breedable the 3rd stage the adulthood i guess you could call it tell me if you like it and what I should price the whole thing as there are 3 stages...
so help please

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also im kinda looking for a good tag that i can use but i dont want to have to pay each time i use it lol
anyone also the 3rd stage wont be as big i think lol...
anyone at all?
bump anyone?

CherryRo's Waifu

Cuddly Lunatic

You shouldn't try to sell neopets stuff here ^^; It looks very well copied.
im confused whats neopets?
She means it looks alot like a Lupe off of www.neopets.com, see HERE!

Taking someone else's art and copying it and claiming it as your own is against the rules, both on gaia and in the real world.
Guardian 0f Heaven

Taking someone else's art and copying it and claiming it as your own is against the rules, both on gaia and in the real world.

i really did draw it and color it on my own didn't steal anything...

I won't sell it i looked at neopets it does look like it so don't worry
codyb245
Guardian 0f Heaven

I like how you took off the image of the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. lupe that you traced. nooooone will know you traced it now.

invent your own pets. please. 3nodding
Guardian 0f Heaven

Reizel koneko
codyb245
Guardian 0f Heaven

I like how you took off the image of the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. lupe that you traced

. nooooone will know you traced it now.

invent your own pets. please.

umm i didn't trace it i drew it own my own if you want i will show you the sketch

if you do want the sketch it will be later sence my brother is on the computer with the scanner
Guardian 0f Heaven
Guardian 0f Heaven

whats the point of re posting something you have already posted
codyb245

umm i didn't trace it i drew it own my own if you want i will show you the sketch

if you do want the sketch it will be later sence my brother is on the computer with the scanner

Weather you literally traced it, or just redrew the picture by hand, its still copying the image and idea of a lupe from neopets and is thus considered stealing. Which is not allowed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff