Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
I want to know the price of my sketch and fully cged art please? >u<; I want to start an art shop here, or is it alright if I did a bribe shop? or maybe that's way too much for my art level?

sketch:
User Image

fullbody cged:
User Image

waist:
User Image
Wow and I mean like.... Wow as in wow you're amazing. @_@; I am nowhere near your level at all. Gosh can you be like my sensei or something? Sorry I don't know how to price your art though, heck I'm still asking for suggestions on how much I should price mine. :'( But if you'd like to open a bribe shop, I'd say yes, do open one and I bet there will be bribers. smile

1,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Lueniale
Wow and I mean like.... Wow as in wow you're amazing. @_@; I am nowhere near your level at all. Gosh can you be like my sensei or something? Sorry I don't know how to price your art though, heck I'm still asking for suggestions on how much I should price mine. :'( But if you'd like to open a bribe shop, I'd say yes, do open one and I bet there will be bribers. smile

aww thanks Q.Q Lol I'm not THAT good to be a sensei haha cx goodluck with pricing your art too D: I am not familiar with the pricing in gaia now so I am pretty useless as well >w<;;; thank you for the comment as well <3
I'm sorry I'm not much of a help either. :'( But for what it's worth, I'd say don't accept anything less than a million. smile OhandIwasjustkiddingaboutthesenseipart. xD It's just me being silly. >.<; But you are THAT good.

1,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Lueniale
I'm sorry I'm not much of a help either. :'( But for what it's worth, I'd say don't accept anything less than a million. smile OhandIwasjustkiddingaboutthesenseipart. xD It's just me being silly. >.<; But you are THAT good.

aww it's alrighty~ cx lol a million? too much though XD hahaha~ silly is good c; I bet chur awesome sauce too biggrin
I'm not kidding. xD I've seen people who payed wayy more to those... well lets just say have lesser skills than you have. So yes, try opening one and just be patient, there will be people who'd pay you lots. smile
And I'm nowhere near as awesome as you. xD Ish stalking your deviantart right now and hands down, you are really good so don't be humble! Show your skills off! If I have your skills I'd be showing them off like crazy right now. >.<

1,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Lueniale
I'm not kidding. xD I've seen people who payed wayy more to those... well lets just say have lesser skills than you have. So yes, try opening one and just be patient, there will be people who'd pay you lots. smile
And I'm nowhere near as awesome as you. xD Ish stalking your deviantart right now and hands down, you are really good so don't be humble! Show your skills off! If I have your skills I'd be showing them off like crazy right now. >.<

./////.; ahaha, you flatter me too much >w< <3 I'll try to open a bribe shop soon cx lol really? ~checks deviantart~ xD I'm not that good, I am still learning too ^-^)b

ps, I'll stalk your DA too <3 cute gallery <Q< wink b

1,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
thats pretty good art you got there smile 300k- 500k

1,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Illusive Memory
thats pretty good art you got there smile 300k- 500k