Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Hello everyone! whee

I like making banners and graphics and have made several free ones for others and for myself; and I've considered making my own shop! I'm a traditional artist (but I plan on learning how to do digital art in the possibly near future). I don't have any experience with photoshop and illustrator for the most part except maybe playing around in it~

I really just want opinions on pricing and what type of shop would be better for me.. I've done a little bit of each and I would like to know what you consider would be the best choice..

Here's a few of the things I've done:

Avi Art:
Here's one of my own avis:
User Image
-chibi/full body-
User Image

-detailed/waist up-
User Image

Banners:
(These are banners I made for myself)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

(These are banners I've made for others)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Graphics:
(Header)
User Image

(Matching Divider)
User Image

emotion_omnomnom PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING emotion_omnomnom

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Hmm...For the chibis I would pay roughly 800mil to 1 bil. (or 1.5 bil, depending if colored.)
And for the full body probably 2-4 bil. Again, small amount change for colored.
Prices will -obviously- vary to market prices so.. XD Yeah, that's my guess based on what everyone else is selling their art for.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

ClaustrophobicCl0set
Hmm...For the chibis I would pay roughly 800mil to 1 bil. (or 1.5 bil, depending if colored.)
Prices will -obviously- vary to market prices so.. XD Yeah, that's my guess based on what everyone else is selling their art for.

thanks for helping 3nodding
what would you price the banners and graphics? surprised
vanilla mermaids
ClaustrophobicCl0set

Honestly I don't know. I do banners on my own but basically had a friend silently shove it in my face that they were worthless. :/ So I can't help you there, sorry >_<

Sparkly Sex Symbol

ClaustrophobicCl0set
vanilla mermaids
ClaustrophobicCl0set

Honestly I don't know. I do banners on my own but basically had a friend silently shove it in my face that they were worthless. :/ So I can't help you there, sorry >_<

aww well thanks anyway whee

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items