Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Raider

User ImageUser Image

My own base, o:
I can price back if you'd like.

Kitten

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The one of your avatar is really nice. @.@' Unfortunately I don't know much about pixel doll prices. :<.. They usually run lower..

Conservative Raider

Pot of Kimchi
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The one of your avatar is really nice. @.@' Unfortunately I don't know much about pixel doll prices. :<.. They usually run lower..

Yeah, I figured I won't make big gold on these. xD
But they're fun so I thought I could make some occasionally as a break from drawing. c:

Conservative Raider

Conservative Raider

Conservative Raider

Kitten

Casyta
Pot of Kimchi
User Image

But they're fun so I thought I could make some occasionally as a break from drawing. c:

User Image
But.. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into them. ;c... Wouldn't be right if you weren't paid fairly for it. D;

Conservative Raider

Pot of Kimchi
Casyta
Pot of Kimchi
User Image

User Image
But.. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into them. ;c... Wouldn't be right if you weren't paid fairly for it. D;

Gold is nice, but if no one wants to pay for them I'll probably make them for free. o:
As long as people are actually happy with them, not some of those people who you make art for and never even reply back. :c

Kitten

Casyta

User Image
People actually do that? That's horribles. T.T..

Conservative Raider

Pot of Kimchi
Casyta

User Image
People actually do that? That's horribles. T.T..

Maybe they forget or something, but it's kind of annoying. :c

givrali's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

Cuuuute! In my opinion, I think they'd be worth roughly around
35k to 45k? 5k+ for animations. c:
If you want, you can price the little pixels i make.
wahh i would love to be a customer for when you have an idea of prices
sorry i can't price pixels using bases as i've never bought any for gold on gaia ;w;...

but yes
my offer stands, if you can do guys too heart

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Casyta

I find it funny when people say pixels run lower. I see people charge a mil plus for chibi pixels. >w>

I'd pay about 60k+ for one of those.

Price Back?

Conservative Raider

fraesha
Cuuuute! In my opinion, I think they'd be worth roughly around
35k to 45k? 5k+ for animations. c:
If you want, you can price the little pixels i make.

Thank you, I priced you back~

Conservative Raider

piyuu-chan
wahh i would love to be a customer for when you have an idea of prices
sorry i can't price pixels using bases as i've never bought any for gold on gaia ;w;...

but yes
my offer stands, if you can do guys too heart

Thank you, c:
The base is pretty much unisex so I think I can, xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items