< 1 2

emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart

Dapper Lunatic

14,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
oh so CUTE!! 4laugh i would say you could go anywhere from 250-500K easy, though i am not great at pricing xd

also, your stuff is familiar to me for some reason..i swear i have seen that ciel headshot before...hmm...do you have a dA? maybe i watch you there or something xd
itsufer
oh so CUTE!! 4laugh i would say you could go anywhere from 250-500K easy, though i am not great at pricing xd

also, your stuff is familiar to me for some reason..i swear i have seen that ciel headshot before...hmm...do you have a dA? maybe i watch you there or something xd

Thank you very much!
haha Well, I've bounced around this site for a while but yes, my dA is ichigohoishi.deviantart.com (it goes four years back though so be cautious hehe)

Dapper Lunatic

14,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
sweetspirit4evr
itsufer

Thank you very much!
haha Well, I've bounced around this site for a while but yes, my dA is ichigohoishi.deviantart.com (it goes four years back though so be cautious hehe)

you are quite welcomes! 4laugh
yesyes, some of your stuff is very familiar and so is your name..hmm..i watch almost 3000 people so it is hard to remember and i am currently in the process of moving people over to my new one, so i watch you with that one! 3nodding i am 95% sure i will come across you on my other account when going through them heart

Fashionable Noob

chibis at least 300k
Thanks!
I've been getting 100k for em //shot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items