Welcome! <3

DJFIEJSJE. I am so stupid sometime.
        I really need to proofread.
        12 with 2 mil each. Haha.

Player

ahaha it's okay, everyone makes mistakes <3

i prefer 3 mil each ~
Lady Ouija

sorry guys i don't think i can participatae anymore T^T i just realised that it would clash with a lot of irl things that i am going to be busy with..

i hope it didn't cause any inconvenience and that someone can come to fill my spot -
PS i love the idea of 6 artists because of 6 in the party, how cute crying !!

best of luck to you all, i will be bumping and rooting for you in the thread when it's made! ^^

Tipsy Vampire

piyuu-chan
Lady Ouija

sorry guys i don't think i can participatae anymore T^T i just realised that it would clash with a lot of irl things that i am going to be busy with..

i hope it didn't cause any inconvenience and that someone can come to fill my spot -
PS i love the idea of 6 artists because of 6 in the party, how cute crying !!

best of luck to you all, i will be bumping and rooting for you in the thread when it's made! ^^

Oh no! ;n;
Well, GL with your IRL things <33
& thank you!! C:

Also, I finished my theme picture~
User Image
Wooo. Volcy! <3
Lady Ouija

Thank you for Accepting me! ; u;
Booo no Piyuu-chan D:
And so very adorable Volcy Gijinka!

I'll try to get my gijinka out as soon as possible.
and either AB sounds good to me, My auctions are frequently smaller AB's anyway n___n;;

Also I think I'll be doing

hb: 1 chibi + 1 minicheeb
AB: 2 chibi + 2 minicheeb

Friendly Fatcat

Lady Ouija

thank you for accepting me! ; u; I'll try to do my theme picture asap!
(I agree 3mil each, but that would be less than 18mil since Piyuu-chan left .n.)

You might want to start by asking the artists in this auction what are their will/won't and extra stuff you might want to add on everyone's individual post ?
Here's a sample of a joint auction I organized with an old account... 2 years ago omg ignore the ugly font. I hope it'll help you, at least a bit ? :'D
here

it's pretty much the same as a solo auction, except you just do more posts. Like Intro with what is the HB, AB, etc. - Rules/BidHistory/whatever - first artist - second artist - etc.

oh and hm, I'll do one chibi for the HB, and two or a couple for the AB

Tipsy Vampire

poniepon
Lady Ouija

thank you for accepting me! ; u; I'll try to do my theme picture asap!
(I agree 3mil each, but that would be less than 18mil since Piyuu-chan left .n.)

You might want to start by asking the artists in this auction what are their will/won't and extra stuff you might want to add on everyone's individual post ?
Here's a sample of a joint auction I organized with an old account... 2 years ago omg ignore the ugly font. I hope it'll help you, at least a bit ? :'D
here

it's pretty much the same as a solo auction, except you just do more posts. Like Intro with what is the HB, AB, etc. - Rules/BidHistory/whatever - first artist - second artist - etc.

oh and hm, I'll do one chibi for the HB, and two or a couple for the AB

Yeah, I was going to do a form to fill out for all the artists...stating there do's and don't as well as some information about them & such. C:

Also are you or anyone else good at graphics & banners? n.n;
I wanna make this pretty!

Friendly Fatcat

Lady Ouija

Yeah, I was going to do a form to fill out for all the artists...stating there do's and don't as well as some information about them & such. C:

Also are you or anyone else good at graphics & banners? n.n;
I wanna make this pretty!

ookay! c:

I won't say I'm "good" but I make graphics sometimes for Tumblr :'D (mostly gifs though, so idk if that would be useful) but do you already have an idea on what you want to do, like colour scheme, font, and things like that ?

but I hope someone else is great with photoshop, I don't want to deceive you ; n;

(sorry if I sound annoying asjsjdkhskj -hides-)

Friendly Fatcat

theme pic done :u

User Image
My Gijinka :3

User Image

Hunter

ahhhhhsadklgshjgsk thanks for acceptinggggg! * V * i should be able to get my theme pic done by like either today or monday ;; or whenever i finish my homeworkk sakldgjajg

Tipsy Vampire

Both are so adorable!
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out